My brother.

"What time is it bruh?" Mason asks me while rolling up a blunt

"9:48. They should be done by now, but you know how women are." I laugh.

"So what does her friend look like?"

"Imma be real with you, she's definitely your time. And she a dancer."

Mason stops what he's doing and looks at me with a smirk and raised eyebrow, "What kind of dancer?" He asks as if he doesn't know.

"Ballet." I say with a straight face, "What kinda dancer you think?"

"A woman after my own heart." He stands up. "Is this outfit okay? Should I change?" He walks over and looks at himself in the full-body mirror.

"You're good, you don't need to change," I assure him. "Less is more. You don't wanna look extra."

We both have on all black with gold accessories. He's got on a fat Cuban link chain with diamonds. I went with a simple gold rope chain instead and a gold Rolex.

My phone rings and I see it's Sharice. "You ready baby?" I pick up.

"Text me the room number and tell Masey I've got a surprise for him." She says before hanging up.

I text the room number and a few minutes later, there's a knock at the door.
I open it to let them in. Savanna walks in first wearing a gold glitter-like dress with black red bottom heels. She definitely wanted to make an impression on my brother.

Behind her, Sharice walks in wearing the sexiest black satin dress with black and gold Givenchy heels. With a small black and gold purse. She's carrying a red box in her hand. I know a Cartier watch box when I see it.

"You look amazing," I whisper into her neck, wrapping my hand around her waist. "And you smell, delectable." I let out. If she looks me in the face, she would see the lust in my eyes.

"Slow down, handsome. We'll have time for that later." She whispers, running her hand down my chest.

"You must be Mason," Savanna says walking over to him. "I'm Savanna."

"Masey, this is my best friend," Sharice tells him, stepping away from me, giving me time to recompose myself.

"Nice to meet you, Savanna." He says. "Recey, this is a great gift?" He jokes, hugging Savanna.

"The greatest gift." Savanna jokes back.

"My ballerina." He whispers, still holding her.

"I like that." She giggles.

Well, I guess they're hitting it off.

Sharice walks over to Mason. "Happy Birthday." She says, handing him the box.

Mason looks at it and reads the box then back at Sharice. "Cartier? Sharice, what is this?" He says smiling, finally releasing Savanna.

Mason opens the box and looks up at Sharice, astonished. "Sis, I can't take this." He says, his voice sounding uneven.

"Mason, you literally saved my life a few months ago. You're the best brother I've ever been blessed with. It's your birthday." She says taking a gold watch out of the box.

"Sharice, this is a—"

"A gift." She hushes him.

"Sharice, this means so much to me. Thank you." He says hugging her tightly.

Now I'm on the verge of thug tears because I've never seen my brother like this. Sharice really is special.

"Look," he shows me as she helps him put it on. He sticks his arm out to show me a Ballon Bleu De Cartier watch.

I smile at Sharice. She blushes at me then pulls me down and kisses me on the cheek. "I got you something as well, but it's not your birthday, so you'll have to wait." She giggles.

"Okay baby," I whisper back, biting her earlobe.

"Don't y'all start that," Mason says to us.

"Y'all ready ?" Savanna asks, before taking one of the shots Mason poured.

"Yes!" Sharice says, throwing her shot back. I truly love this woman.

I take one last shot. "Don't forget the blunt Mase," I tell him as I'm walking to the door with Sharice.

"C'mon big daddy," Sharice whispers to me.

My pants instantly tighten.

"Don't get me started."