Its serious.

I been sitting around all day waiting on this bitch Rocky to get back to me, so I decided to call my sister to gossip

"Hey Mariah, what's up?" She answers "You saw it huh?"

"Saw what?" I ask having no clue what's she's talking about.

"The post on AtlGossip. Somebody got pics of Malik at the mall yesterday where I saw him." She spills.

I damn near drop the phone trying to put it on speaker and check Instagram.

I go to the page and scroll until I find it.

There it is. Malik's tall, dark, and sexy ass walking with some bitch. They really hand in hand smiling and shit.

Mason don't fuck with nobody but he with them cheesing and talkin. It was posted earlier today, but it had over a hundred thousand likes.

Somebody posted her @name. I click the page and it's private and her avi is a picture of the beach. She only has a few hundred followers. How the fuck did she get him.

"Rocky hit me up earlier and told me that she's from California. And that he had her with him at work." I tell my sister of my recent discovery.

"Call her ass on 3 way." She yells into the phone.

I add Rocky to the call and wait for her to answer.

"Hello," she answers.

"Rocky, what's good." Crystal greets her.

"What's up y'all." She says sounding down.

"Rocky, who is this bitch, they got her in the blogs and shit," I tell her getting frustrated.

"Mariah, you not gon like this, but she's actually somebody important." Rocky discloses.

"What you mean important Raquel?" I ask trying not to scream at her.

"I got at her when she went to the bathroom cause I caught her in there with Malik." She starts " We low key got into it, then I went and asked one of my analyst boos who she was since he was in the meeting this morning and he told me she's the head of the security department." She explains

"This bitch a security guard?" Crystal burst out laughing.

"No, like policy, compliance, and data security. A lot of people are probably getting fired because she's already auditing everything." She says. "Y'all might want to ask y'all's dad. They got a big conference tomorrow." Rocky finishes.

My dad is on the board with Malik's dad. So I know he'll be there tomorrow.

"So Malik's fuckin' the new girl?" I say thinking out loud. "Imma call daddy I'll call y'all back."

I need to talk to daddy.