Lucky Me.

"You go pay, I'll pump,"

I tell my brother, Mason as he sits in the passenger seat.

We'd just come from a late business dinner that led us to a strip club to celebrate our latest business deal.

Any excuse to go to the titty bar and look at naked women.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" he suggests with a raised brow.

"Fuck it I'll go!" I huff knowing my brother always wins me that dumb-ass game.

I get open the door to get out and I remove the excess cash, leftover from our trip to the club, out of my jean pockets and throw it on the seat.

"Grab a blunt wrap while you're in there too." He adds.

I close the door as if I don't hear him.

Walking to the doors I look back to check which pump I'm parked at. Seeing my brother smiling at me through the window I flip him the bird.

"Pump 7" I whisper to myself trying to remember but knowing I probably won't.

I hate getting gas. I pay one of my assistants extra to make sure all of my cars' gas tanks are filled.

This evening I didn't have time to tell her before we took this last-minute trip far from the city just for a more discreet location.

I walk inside and see no one at the register. Surveying the store I spot a middle-aged Hispanic woman stop stocking the shelves and scurry over to the register to ring up my transaction.

"What can I get for you?" She asks through a thick accent.

Salvadorian maybe.

"Uhh," I hesitate, forgetting the pump number that quickly. I turn around to check the pump number again and lock eyes with the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

I feel like my heart skipped a beat.

I'm hypnotized by her deep brown eyes. I look at her tiny but voluptuous frame, and golden-brown skin. I can't help but smile at her as she looks like a deer in headlights. I check for my pump number quickly before making eye contact with her again.

Turning back around and taking my money clip out of my pocket I pull out three, fifty dollar bills.

"Seventy on pump 7, and also.." I look back one more time at this goddess of a woman and smirk. I've got an idea. "Seventy on whatever pump she's parked at."

The cashier looks shocked as I slide her the bills.

"You don't have to do that!" The woman tries to object. Her voice sounding like one of heaven's angels.

"Oh, I know I don't," I respond matter of factly, happy she was listening.

"Please, I've got it." objection number two. Another and I might let this go.

Maybe she's already got a man? Nah, I hope not being out alone this late.

"As do I." I tease, showing her my money clip that's carrying way more money than I should be at this time of night. "How about this," I start to say while walking away from the counter toward her still standing in line.

I smile mentally at the way she looks up at me as I tower over her. "I'll pay for your gas, and you let me take you out to dinner. We'll call it even." I insist.

Little deer in headlights. She doesn't speak. She scrutinizes me as I size her up. She's not much taller than 5 feet, wearing black slacks and a burgundy blouse. Titties peeking, respectfully of course. A long black cardigan and some burgundy Gucci loafers. A woman with taste. She looks like she just got off work, but this late?

"Are you okay with that miss?" The cashier asks as I'm still sizing up this hourglass figure in front of me.

"Okay," She agrees, "Pump 11 please?" She looks back at me "Thank you."

"Do you need a receipt?"

No, thank you," we answer in unison then laugh.

Before walking out the door, I remember the amount I gave her, and I know it was too much. But she can keep it. I'm sure she's underpaid here.

"Keep the change for yourself," I tell her before I get outside.

As I walk this fun-sized cutie to her car, I look over to my car and wink at my brother. I guess it was a good thing I went to pay.

She walks over to the only other car at the pumps bedsides mine one row over. It's a newer Lexus. I wonder what she does for a living because this car is not cheap.

"May I?" I ask, reaching for the nozzle.

"Oh, don't you have to pump yours?" She says trying to object to me again.

"My brother's got it," I tell her motioning over to my brother now out of the car to being nosy and pumping the gas. She observes him as I observe her. No ring on her finger. I smile inside.

"Let me be a gentleman," I tell her trying to persuade and not sound demanding.

"What's this gentleman's name?" She asks me, smiling.

"Malik," I tell her proudly reaching out my hand to take hers. "And who have I been blessed to meet at this ungodly hour?"

"I'm Sharice." She answers placing her tiny hand in mine. I bring it to my lips to kiss and look her in the eyes. Her brown cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"Alright Loverboy. " my brother hollers to me. Damn you, Mason. I hear the passenger door close.

Removing the nozzle from her car, I glance at the pump and take note of how much gas her car took. A little over sixty. She must've been on empty. She probably had to stop.

I lock the gas cap in place and shut the compartment after hanging up the nozzle.

I then open up her car door to help her in. She glances at the pump to probably see the same thing I looked for.

The cashier got a nice tip.

Before I let her leave, I unlock my phone and hand it to her. Her face flashes pink again while she stores her name and number. I accidentally graze her hand as she gives me back the phone. I smirk.

"Get home safely," I order. I don't want to think about her being out any longer.

"You too." She commands me.
I laugh at the feistiness as I feel a twitch in my pants.

"See you soon, Miss Sharice," I say my farewell as I close her door.

She pulls off and I walk away.

I get in my car and my brother shows me he put the cash in the Louis Vuitton duffel in the back seat. As I'm looking back, I watch her car turn onto the freeway.

"Where's the blunt wrap?" Mase asks me and I sigh realizing I forgot.

It slipped my mind.