Trouble

"Wait, what did you say?"

Malik turns to asks me.

I smile innocently and walk over to him grabbing him by the hand. "Show me the rest of the house. I'd love to see it." I say changing the subject.

"Alright, woman. Don't play with me," he warns me laughing as he leads me to the house.

I let go of his hand and jump on his back and he catches me with ease.

"What's gonna happen if I do?" lips grazing his ear as I whisper.

"Girl, you are trouble." He laughs as he carries me into the house.

His home is amazing.

Adjusting his grip on my thighs to carry me up the stairs his hands move under my long tutu. I involuntarily clench my thighs tighter around his body and let out an involuntary whimper.

"Trouble" he repeats shaking his head as we walk up the winding staircase.

"I didn't do anything," I say bashfully as my cheeks burn.

We get to the top of the stairs and there are multiple doors.

"This place is huge."

"Six bedrooms, 3 up here one in the pool house. A Media room, office, and wine cellar, downstairs." He boasts.

"Which one is your room?" I ask.

"This way" he walks down the corridor. We stop in front of the brown French doors and he lets me down off his back and opens the doors for me to go inside.

His room is substantially larger than mine. There are three doors and a fireplace on one wall and a giant bed on the other. His bed is bigger than mine too. I have a king so his bed must be custom-built. There's a full-sized sofa at the foot of the bed. And he has a floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door similar to the one downstairs but this one leads to a balcony overlooking the pool.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"I do." I breathe out sitting down on the sofa.

"Does your phone need to be charged?" He shows me a charging pad on the nightstand.

I hadn't thought about my phone since I text Jade in the car. "Probably, It's in my purse downstairs on the counter," I tell him and he starts walking out the room. "Oh, the joint is in there too, and can you also grab my bag from the store?"

"Yes your majesty, do you need anything else while I'm down there?" He teases me and I blush.

Two can play that game.

"Non, c'est tout mon chevalier." (No, that is all my knight.)

He stares at me in surprise. "Tu parles français?" (You speak French?")

Now I'm surprised and turned on, "Oui" (yes) I respond in awe.

"Problèmes" (trouble) he says before walking out the room.

A little trouble can be fun.