Give me you.

We arrive at Malik's condo and he has the concierge unload everything as he leads me into the elevator

We arrive at Malik's condo and he has the concierge unload everything as he leads me into the elevator. He inserts a key before pressing the button for the 21st floor.

Walking through the halls, I take in the modern decor of this sky scrapper of a building. We enter the front door of the condo and even though I expected it to be nice, I'm not prepared for the exquisiteness of this place. We walk further in and I look past the kitchen and living room and get lost in view of the city below through the window walls that make up the entire side of the condo. I look around and see a stair in the middle of everything meaning there's even more to explore in this place.

Malik clears his throat, gaining my attention and making me realize he'd been patiently waiting for my initial shock to wear off. "Would you like to look around or maybe a tour?" He asks smirking at me knowing how curious I am.

"I'll look around on my own," I tell him smiling while taking off my heels. I don't want him laughing at the looks on my face.

I decide to go straight up the stairs, where there's a living room area with doors on either side. I choose the door closest to me immediately off the stairs. It leads to a bedroom. I walk back out and continue across the loft area to the second door. I walk into a large bedroom. I'm sure this is the master bedroom. It has a massive walk-in closet, damn near the size of a bedroom. A  bathroom with a giant soaking tub, and a separate rainfall shower.

I won't lie, this place is nice, but his home in LA feels more like home.

As I'm exiting the bathroom he walks into his bedroom. "So here's the deal," he starts "if you'd like to share the closet with me for the week, you're welcome to, or you can take over the closet in that bedroom across the way to have your own bathroom to get ready in."

"I'll take the bedroom across the way," I tell him.

"No, no, you're not sleeping in there." He says immediately.

I laugh, "I know that. I'm gonna put my things in there so that I can have my privacy and space in the mornings."

"Aight, I'll bring your stuff up and put them in the room for you."  He says turning to walk away.

"That's perfect," I say wrapping my arms around his back and hugging him from behind. He turns around in his arms and kisses me on the forehead before leaving out.

I walk over to the giant windows and take in the view of the city in his bedroom. I'm exhausted from all the traveling we've been doing so I go into Malik's closet and grab a black t-shirt to sleep in.

As I finish changing, I hear the doorbell downstairs and I tiptoe into the loft area to see who it is.

I hear Mason's talking, "It was the only one I could find with what you said she needed and this shit cost two grand. It better be good enough.".

"Shut up, it ain't like you paid for it with your own money. Lemme ask her." Malik says, "Sharice," He calls up to me.

I head down, pretending I wasn't already listening.

"Yes?"

"I need you to look at something, please?" He says as I get to the bottom of the stairs. "Will this work? At least for the week." He holds out a bag from the electronics store. I take the bag and place it on the kitchen island.

It's a laptop.

"Nice nightgown." Mason says smirking at me. I realize I'm in Malik's t-shirt which fits me like a dress stopping right above my knees. He motions his head over to show me he's brought the other bags in.

Sneaky little devil.

I read the specifications on the box. "Actually, this is perfect." I say, " Mason, you got it right." I taunt him.

"Cool. Oh and this." He hands me another bag. "It's a cellphone".

"Oh good, for my other boyfriends to call." I laugh.

"Sharice, don't make me go to jail," Malik warns.

"I think orange would bring out your eyes baby." I tease.

"Aight. I'll see you crazy kids tomorrow. Am I picking you guys up so we can ride together?" Mason confirms walking to the front door.

"Yeah. That works." Malik tells him.

"Okay, nite you guys." He says walking out the door. "See you at 7 am sharp."

"Bye Masey, let us know when you're home safe" I yell to him.

"I will Recey." He says before the door closes behind him.

Malik closes the door and turns to me. "Masey, Recey? And I thought you would hate him forever." He laughs shaking his head grabbing a few of my bags.

"I always wanted a brother," I say smiling. I take what he doesn't carry and walk up the stairs behind him. I don't think he noticed Mason left the other bags.

Once everything is in the room, I start taking my clothes out of the bags and set them on the bed so I can start hanging things in the empty walk-in closet. Malik stands in the doorway and watches.

I walk into the closet and grab some hangers.

Thirty minutes later everything is hung in the closet. I begin to take out the purses and lay them on the bed. One black leather Givenchy bag, one red leather Prada bag, three Saint Laurent bags, one black quilt bag, two flap bags, one black, one nude, and of course the Louis Vuitton bag, wallet, and passport cover Malik bought me.

I hear Malik stepping closer as he watches me admiring my purchase. Before I can stop him, he picks up my receipt off the bed.

"Baby," I say trying to take his attention off the piece of paper in his hand.

He scutches his eyebrows while reading. He sighs heavily and puts it back down on the bed before walking out of the room.

Moments later I hear the door close across the way.

I know he's upset with me, so I decide to give him a minute. In the meantime, I go into the closet and pick out what I'm going to wear tomorrow. I decide on a black pencil skirt and a cream-colored blouse with some black pumps and a black blazer. It's the first day so I want to look as professional as I can. I turn off the lights and close the room door and head across to Malik's room. I knock on the door.

"Yeah?" He answers from the other side.

"Can I come in?"

He opens the door and peeks out.

"Why are you asking?" He says. "You do what you want anyway."

"Malik, don't do that," I tell him.

"Come on." he moves away from the door to let me in.

"Malik," I try to explain as I walk inside. "It's hard for me to accept you spending money on me. I don't want you to use what you do against me one day." I confess.

"We're in a relationship Sharice, I would never do that to you. I like doing nice things for you because you deserve it." He reveals me.

"I know, but what can I do for you? I feel like you're giving me the world and I don't have anything to give you in return."

"Give me you. Be by my side. Keep me on the right track, and give me a son. That's all I'm asking."

I begin to smile so hard my cheeks hurt. "What of our first child is a girl?"

"Then I'll put another one in you, and another. I'll give you as many babies as it takes. Just be here for me."

"You're crazy, Malik," I say hugging him.

"I'm crazy about you, now let's go to bed."