You did what?

Watching Sharice sleep is calming

Watching Sharice sleep is calming. Even though I'm tired, I feel the most relaxed I've felt in a long time. She's so quiet with the tiniest of snores. I almost feel bad draining her of all her energy like I did, but I just loved watching her climax for me and with me.

I wonder if she's on any birth control? Maybe I should get her a Plan B.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind having a child and continuing on my legacy, but getting her pregnant on the first night after only the first time would be reckless.

I can't lie though, being with her, the connection is undeniable.

I check the time and it's nearly 6 am. By now I'd usually be working out in the gym, but I feel like I did enough of that already, so I decide to go take a shower then get ready for work.

I walk into my closet to pick out my clothes. I don't plan to stay in the office for the entire day so I dress more business casual today with a blue golf polo and some gray slacks.

Hopefully, Sharice will be sleeping for a while. Before I leave, I write her a note letting her know I'll be back in a few hours and let me know when she's ready to eat. I tape the note on the bathroom door.

I go downstairs and lock the back sliding glass doors so everything downstairs is locked up while Sharice is here alone.

I call my brother on my way out to the garage.

"What's up" he answers the phone sounding fully awake but out of breath.

"Hey, where are you?" I ask getting in my white Mercedes-Benz E class.

"Jogging down by the beach? Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm headed to the office. We have a meeting at 9 with the Chicago, DC, and New York teams. Then an 11 o'clock meeting with Dubai." I inform him

"I know all this already, I'll be there." He tells me. I'm sure he's rolling his eyes at me.

"I also need a favor.." I sigh rubbing my hand over my waves. "We're scheduled to have a meeting at 2 this afternoon with Beijing."

"Yeah, what's the favor?"

"But I'm gonna take the call from home. Can you stay in the office?"

"Why are you.." the line goes silent.

"Yo, you there?" I ask making sure I didn't lose the call.

"I'm here. Is there a reason you're taking the meeting at home?" My brother asks me suspiciously.

"I have something-" he cuts me off.

"What's up Mal? I'm not stupid."

"What you mean?" I play coy

"You never take calls from home unless you're sick and if you were sick you wouldn't be coming in at all." He continues "Long night bruh?"

"Somethin' like that," I admit

"You doing a walk of shame right now?" He laughs "That's why you're calling so early? I can hear you driving."

"First of all Mase, there's nothing shameful about it. Second, It's not possible to do a walk of shame from your own house."

"Wait, you took her to your house?"