Shes wise.

"You've earned this job Sharice

"You've earned this job Sharice. You. Nobody else. Even before I knew you were you, you had the job. Don't let any of this make you think otherwise." Malik tells me rubbing my feet as we ride out of the parking garage. This time we're riding with his diver Cedric.

"I know Malik. I just don't want it to seem inappropriate." I tell him.

"To be honest, it might help. None of the guys will dare try you once they know you're with me." He laughs. "Do you want to stop at the condo and change?" He asks.

"You know what, yeah. I want to get out of this skirt." I tell him.

"And I wanna get you out of that skirt." He says lustfully.

His penthouse isn't far from the office.

We arrive at the condo and I go into the spare bedroom where my things are and I strip out of my work clothes.

I slip into a 3 piece loungewear set with a long cardigan and some loafers. I go into Malik's room and he's changed into a black Nike sweatsuit and some Nike running shoes.

We're ready to go.

We get to his parents and his mother is preparing dinner. We go into the study and Malik's father is on the phone.

"Oh, I know how this goes. I appreciate you for letting me know. I'll see you in the morning." He says hanging up. "Miss Sharice, you sure are a hot topic."

"Who was that?" Malik asks pointing at the phone.

"That, nothing important. So you guys ready for tomorrow?" Malakai inquires

"As ready as we can be," I tell him sitting down. 

"I don't think there'll be any problems. The sooner the better to get it over with." He says seeming sure.

"I'm ready. We've discussed things with each other so I don't think we have anything to worry about. I don't use social media much, so I think by the end of the week, no one will care about me anymore." I disclose

"I told you I hate it here." Malik groans.

Malik's mother, Helen, walks into the room "Don't say that Mali." She tells him, "You didn't use to feel that way about coming home. " She palms his cheek.

"I know maa." He says looking down.

"Malik, it will get easier," I tell him. "It was my first day, and I won't say it was easy, but it was exciting. Today is over. Now we prepare for tomorrow."

"Listen to your lady son. She's wise." Malakai tells him.

"Mmhh hmm. You'd better listen Mali, I came to tell you guys dinner's ready." Helen tells before walking out.

I get up to go with her.

"Malik, can I speak to you a second," Malakai asks.

"Sure thing pop," he tells his father. I'll be there in a minute baby." Malik tells me.

I'm starving.