24 Hours

😈

😈

He picks me up off the bed and sets me down on his lap. I straddle him and he pulls the scrunchy from my hair to watch it cascade down my shoulders and back. He leans against the headboard for balance as he lifts my tank top over my head admiring my breast.

He touches and massages one of my piercings then leans down to suckle the other nipple. I draw a breath while grinding up against him.

"Can I take these off?" he asks me touching the shorts I'm wearing.

I nod and he helps me stand up on the bed so he can pull them down then he removes his. His tool snaps loose with precum oozing from its head.

I hesitate because he's much larger than I expected. I knew I couldn't wrap my hands around this monster, but this was intimidating.

It looks so mouthwatering. I want a taste. I lower myself back down on the bed licking my lips as I crawl into his lap.

As I'm face to face with it he looks at me with amusement. As soon as I caress it and he begins to hiss in pleasure. Holding him in my hand, I lick the tip clean then I take it in my mouth slowly. I let the saliva from my mouth trail down to help me take more.

"Oh..fuck" he whispers moving my hair out of my face. I look up at him watching me.

Slowly rising and falling, I massage him with my tongue. Inhaling deeply to take all of him in my mouth, he begins bucking his hips underneath me going deep into my throat.

"Wait," he breathes. "You gonna make me cum." He says stopping me.

I give him a mischievous smile wiping my lips.

"Let me taste you." he insists.

"I thought you'd never ask."

I study her naked body in front of me

I study her naked body in front of me. She's perfect. I hover over her as she looks at me with bedroom eyes knowing that she's at my mercy.

I kiss her neck making her whimper. I love that sound already. I suck on her pierced nipple working my way down her stomach, then continuing lower stopping just above her second set of lips.

I place a kiss on her core and she gasps. I know I've got her right where I want her. I lick my lips and plant one last open-mouthed kiss before I taste my prey. She bites her lip as I grip her hips tightly and begin my assault.

"You taste so good." I almost growl, lifting slightly off of her swollen middle.

I make contact again and insert two fingers. She tries to muffle her sounds in a pillow as my fingers dance in juices.

"Don't cover your mouth, I want to hear you," I demand as I stop eating and wipe my beard that's now covered in her nectar.

"Please..." she says breathlessly.

"Please what? Tell me what you want." I command her still working my fingers.

"Fuck..me..please!" she screams as she releases on my hand.

"I thought you'd never ask."

I wrap my arms around the back of his neck to prepare myself

I wrap my arms around the back of his neck to prepare myself. He slides himself back and forth across my opening using my juices to help ease himself inside.

He enters me slowly, but it hurts so I flinch at the pain. He pauses.

He kisses me softly. "You're so tight, baby." He lifts my face by the chin to look him in the eyes. "You have to trust me and try to relax. I'm not trying to hurt you." He soothes me.

I nod and keep eye contact while trying to relax. He grips my hips and begins to pump slowly inserting a little more of himself each time.

The pain subsides and I feel unimaginable pleasure.

He picks up the pace and I can't control my moans. I've lost track of my orgasms but I know he's not done with me. I'm sure the neighbors are pissed at the noises he's got me making.

He lifts one of my legs to rest on his shoulder and starts stroking slowly while kissing down my calf.

"You're so deep." I almost cry it feels so good.

"Is this what you wanted?" He asks me in a sexy low tone moving my face to look him in his storm grey eyes.

"Mmm... yes."

"You sure?." He continues his mission.

"Ohh yes Malik," I moan. "Fuck.. Yes.. I'm.." I can't finish my sentence as I release.

"I love the noises that you make for me." He drills into me. Lifting my other leg he starts deepening his lethal strokes.

"I'm so close, Malik." I moan, feeling the familiar pressure building in my stomach.

"Yeah baby, give me one more." he requests.

I submit.

I feel his warm essence fill me up while he spasms inside. We lay there entangled in each other trying to regain our strength.

😈

Malik finally gets up and goes to the bathroom. He comes back and begins to wipe me off with a warm towel planting soft kisses all over me as he does.

He pulls the blankets off the bed and then the sheets once I get up. He tosses them on the floor then goes into door number 3. It's another closet. He brings out clean blankets and sheets as I go into the bathroom to pee.

This has been an eventful 24 hours.