All his fault.

"Oh my God, oh my God

"Oh my God, oh my God..."

I run down the stairs of the penthouse building. I stop to catch my breath once I'm on the lower-level condo floors. I try to remain calm as I walk to the elevators. Once inside, I put my hands on my knees to try to open my lungs. I'm sure I ran down at least five flights of stairs.

I don't know what happened. I just was looking through that bitches clothes in the closet and she came home. Fuckin' Raquel said they were supposed to go out of town.

I paid one of the housekeepers a shit ton of money for her key to come up missing.

God, please don't let her say shit.

I didn't plan to push that girl down the stairs like that. I was angry, and how the hell else was I gonna get out of there.

This is all Malik's fault!

All he had to do was take care of me and my daughter.

"Fuck! I fucked up!" I yell at myself getting in the car.

I dial my mother's number.

"Mom!" I shout into the phone.

"Damn Mariah, why you screamin' like that? And when you coming back to get Malena, you know she keeps calling for you when you leave." She tells me.

"Mama I fucked up bad!" I admit

"Girl, what did you do?"

I stay silent.

"Mariah Alana Jackson! You'd better answer me, girl!" She demanded.

"Mom, I went to Malik's house looking for him so we could talk," I lie, "Some girl came in and I accidentally pushed her. She fell down the stairs"

My mom stayed quiet.

"Was anyone else home?" She says quietly.

"No, he's out of town," I confess.

"Did she get a good look at you?" She asks in a hushed tone.

"I don't know. I don't think she know who I am."

"Well maybe somebody broke in. Anybody coulda pushed that girl. You hear me." She urges me.

"Okay, mama." I sigh a relief.

"Now come get your child. You and little mama are taking a trip."