We were good.

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"B*tch, guess who I just saw at the mall?" My younger sister bursts through my speakerphone.

"Come on, Crystal. You know Malena copies everything." I warn her.

"My bad. I didn't know I was on speaker." She apologizes.

"Who'd you see?"

"Malik and Mason."

I get happy hearing Malik's back in town. "Oh yeah? Imma have to see what he's up to."

I don't think he's still pissed at me over our situation a few years ago. He can't act like what we had wasn't good. Had I just aborted the baby, instead of listening to my mother, we'd probably still be together. She's the one who told me to tell him it was his baby, and that I'd be set for life.

Things were fine until his f*ckin mom kept questioning it. He took care of Malena like she was his own until he found out, then he paid me to leave him alone and dipped. I shouldn't have taken the money.

"Nah sis that's just it." My sister says breaking me from my thoughts, "He got a girlfriend now, like openly calling her his girl and all. They walkin' through the mall hand in hand, he carrying her bags from Louie and Nordys. B*tch she lit." She reveals.

"B*TCH YOU F*CKING LYING!!" I blow up. He got me f*cked up!

"I'm so serious. I brought you up and he flashed on me quick."

"What's her name?"

"I think Mason said her name is Sharice, right Brielle?" She asks her friend in the background "Yup, Sharice her name."

Imma find out who this b*tch is.