ViP

We arrive at the gentleman's club and the parking lot looks like a foreign car show

Vegas.

We get to the front of the door and there's a line but Savanna walks straight to the doorman. She talks to him then motions us to follow her.

Inside, the music is booming and there's  money all over the floor. The energy in this place is contagious.

Savanna leads us to a table upstairs in the VIP section which I like because I can look over the balcony and see everyone below. Malik hands me his card to give to her so they can start a tab and bring us cash for the dancers. As I sit down a group of guys walk over and start talking to and dapping Malik and Mason.

My fiancé motions me over so I walk over and stand beside him.

"Baby, these are my boys, they play football for Atlanta." He tells me over the loud music.

"Nice to meet you," I shout.

"Congratulations on your engagement." One of them tells me, pointing at the rock on my finger.

I smile and say thanks.

The guys continue to talk and Savanna comes back to me with Malik's card. Looking around, I see Mason talking to a shorter guy with curly hair, he looks familiar but I can't place him.

"That's the singer Q, I know you've heard his music," Savanna informs me.

"Oh okay."

"And two tables down are some basketball players."

"Seems like there's a little of everything in here tonight," I tell her.

"Girl, literally a little bit of everything, the owner of the club is a professional boxer, he's gonna be in here too, he's got a fight this Sunday,"

"I wish I would've known, I woulda got the guys some tickets."

"I might be able to work my magic. Remind me." She tells me.

"That's why you my girl," I say hugging her.

A waitress approaches the table with 2 bodyguards with her. She's carrying a platter of money.

Behind her comes 3 bottle girls with giant bottles of liquor. And a bunch of sparklers.

It's gonna be a long night.