More than that.

I finish my conference call and start to verify the documents on my computer before sending the contracts over to our partners in Beijing

As I check my email to see if anything else has arrived since I left the office earlier, Mason calls.

"What's good Mase?" I answer.

"We have a meeting tomorrow, and I need you to be there. It's about an hour away so meet me at the office in the morning so we can do some recon."

"We don't do recon."

"You know what I mean. Briefing, so we don't go in there and fumble this offer." He laughs.

"We'll be fine and I'll be there."

"Yeah okay. Let's go to dinner, I wanna hang out."

He's up to something.

"We won't fumble anything, Mase.  And I can't tonight, I already have plans." I tell him.

"Plans with who, the girl from the gas station again?" He ridicules me. "Two nights in a row, Malik?"

"She has a name, you know," I warn.

"Oh, Shariiiceee." He responds mockingly. "All this, for a piece of ass?"

"She's not a piece of ass." I enlighten him.

"Not to you, she ain't. You brought the girl home. All the hotels and shit around the city, you coulda went anywhere, even her house. Nobody comes to the house where family stays Mal remember!" He scolds. "What if she sets you up or somethin'. C'mon man."

I don't know why he's questioning me. All the women who come and go from his place condo at the beach. I know Sharice ain't that type.

"Man, she work at a bank, she not hittin' licks." I defend.

"I don't trust these girls. They like finessin'. She probably got hella dudes buying her shit, payin her rent, and you gon be one of 'em."

Sharice walks in the office to let me know she's ready to go. She washed her hair, it's all curly. I like it. Through her white tank top, I can see her nipple rings imprinted on the fabric. Her blue shorts fit her curves perfectly.

She smiles at me seductively watching me admire her. I lick my lips and smile back.

"We'll go to dinner then," I tell my brother changing subjects.

I take my face away from the phone. "Would you like to join my brother Mason and me for dinner tonight?" I ask Sharice.

"Yeah, but I don't think I can't keep stealing your sister's clothes." she reminds me. "Luckily we wear the same shoe size, or I'd be wearing my heels with this."

That wouldn't be a bad idea. I raise an eyebrow at the thought. "Okay. I'll take you shopping."

"BRUH, SHE STILL THERE?" Mason yells through the phone. Good thing I didn't have the call on speaker this time. "Good! Bring her ass to dinner, I want to meet her anyway cause she got you trippin."

"Just text me where we goin man." I hang up before he can say anything more.

"Wanna go get yourself dressed?" Sharice asks laughing. I look down and I realize I'm still in my underwear.

Definitely can't leave the house like this.