Second thoughts.

"Shit!"

"Shit!"

Malik mumbles, snatching his cell phone from the counter. "Yeah?" he answers before clearing his throat and still trying to catching his breath.

He puts it on speaker and sets it down on the counter to pull up his boxer briefs.

"Why aren't you on the call?" The voice on the other end asks frantically.

"I'm having some connectivity issues." He lies while smirking at me, "Give me 5 minutes to get it sorted." he presses the button to end the call before the man on the other end can respond.

"Sorry." I scrunch my face as I apologize, feeling guilty.

"There's no reason for you to apologize Sharice, you did nothing wrong." He reaches out a hand for me to take and kisses my knuckles. "Come on," he helps me down from the counter.

As my feet hit the floor, I feel our thick mixture of juices drip down my thighs and land onto his white marble floor.

My face heats up in embarrassment.

He laughs a little looking at the spot then he looks at my face. His smile fades reading my discomfort."You okay?"

"Yeah." I lie quickly.

I'm not okay. I'm not on birth control since I haven't been with anyone. We fucking like horny teenagers. I doubt he's had a vasectomy at his age.

We're being reckless.

Still holding my hand, he leads me through the downstairs hallway opening one of the furthest doors. It's his office. 

He shows me to a bathroom inside and gives me a towel from the cabinet. "I'm gonna go join this meeting, but I'll be right here if you need me." He tells me as he walks out.

Hanging my head, I close the door behind him. I turn on the water so it can heat up while I sit on the toilet to pee.

I grab the towel wetting it in the hot water to wipe away the stickiness between my legs and on my thighs. I look at myself in the mirror and I realize that I'm still naked.

I forgot the robe in the kitchen.

I quietly walk out of the bathroom and see he's on his call pacing around the office in his underwear with a headset on. His dominance is alluring.

I go recover the robe from the kitchen, and grab my cell phone before returning to his office. Sitting on the couch, I silently observe him.

He begins to speak... in Mandarin. I'm intrigued. He speaks many languages so it seems. I fluently speak five languages. English, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Russian. I'm learning Arabic and would love to learn Mandarin Chinese.

I wonder what other tricks he has up his sleeve. He stops pacing and walks in my direction. I stand up as he gets close to me and wrap my hands around his muscled body, laying my head on his chest.

He kisses the top of my head before pushing the mouthpiece to his headset away, "The room across the hall belongs to my sister when she visits. She's got clothes in her closet that have never been worn. You can grab something to wear and we'll get some food when I'm done here."

"Okay," I tell him leaving out.

I make my way across the hall and open the door. This bedroom is nice, it has a queen bed and a desk in the corner next to a large window and a bookshelf. I open the first door once I enter and it's a walk-in closet.

I comb through the clothes making sure to put everything back the way I find it.

She has amazing taste. I would love to go shopping with her.

I settle on a pair of baby blue lounge shorts and a white cami that were folded together on a shelf with tags still on them.

I look at her collection of shoes and thankfully we wear the same size. 6 1/2. I grab a pair of white Nike running shoes that I know I can easily replace. I didn't want to risk grabbing a pair that I can't rebuy easily.

I leave out of her room and peek into Malik's office. He's sitting down at his desk typing on a laptop but still talking into his headset, speaking English now. I don't want to interrupt so I go upstairs to get changed, but after what we did in the kitchen, I definitely need a shower.

Time to wash it all away.