Mi Casa es Su Casa

"Wow!"

"Wow!"

Sharice says as we pull into my neighborhood.

The look on her face as we pull into the driveway of my house is priceless.

I feel proud, but honestly, I was stunned when I saw this place for the first time too

I feel proud, but honestly, I was stunned when I saw this place for the first time too. My realtor knew exactly what he was doing. The houses in Georgia are massive, but here it's different. I live in the same neighborhood as celebrities.

Contemporary modern is how the realtor described it.

I couldn't wait to bring her here and show the place off. She was already excited once I brought up swimming.

I don't know this woman, but I feel the need to give her whatever she wants. She makes me wish my home was her own. And that's probably not even healthy for me to be this drawn to her already but fuck it.

I unlock the front door and motion her to go ahead as I go speak to Arlo.

"Go home and get some rest, my friend. I'll handle her ride home." I tell him patting his shoulder, "Thank you for taking care of her."

"Have a good evening boss." He says smiling then rolling up the window to drive off.

I walk into the house and close the front door behind me. Sharice opens the sliding door and is going out into the backyard. I see she sat already sat her things down on the kitchen's island and kicked off her heels. I follow behind her and push the giant glass door open the rest of the way so the living room opens to the outside patio.

"This is beautiful." She says looking around.

I sit down on the sofa and undo my tie while taking off my dress shoes. "Yes, it truly is," I tell her. She probably doesn't notice that I'm talking about her.

"Is this all one house?" She asks pointing to my 2 level pool house at the other end of the yard.

"Yes," I tell her walking in that direction

"Yes," I tell her walking in that direction. "There's a gym in there and basketball court behind it."

"The ultimate bachelor pad." she laughs raising an eyebrow and smiling.

"That's actually why I bought it. I needed something that felt like a vacation when I'm home. I don't have to think about work unless I'm in my office here, other than that, relaxation." I tell her stretching.

"Must be nice" she responds sticking her toes into the water. "It's heated!" She says sounding surprised.

I nod. "Of course. I'm going to go get changed," I tell her heading back into the house. "What did you want to swim in?"

"Nothing,"

I stop in my tracks.