Home

"Mason's birthday is on the 18th

"Mason's birthday is on the 18th. He wants to have his 30th birthday in Las Vegas," Malik tells me on the flight.

After nearly 2 months, I was finally on my way home.

I went back to work a week after Mariah's arrest. I hated that it had to happen like that, but she made a choice.

Raquel, the receptionist, was fired after Malik found out that she'd been the one feeding Mariah information. Mariah was just using her to keep an eye on Malik.

Thomas resigned from the board and has been raising Malena. Malakai is helping him through his divorce.

"Baby," Malik pulls me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, I heard you." I lie. I wasn't listening.

"How do you feel?" He asks pulling me onto his lap kissing me on my hand next to my engagement ring. He's been really careful with me after my accident, but I just miss being engulfed in him.

"I'm fine." I smile.

"Are you sure—"

I cut him off crashing my lips onto his.
Before he can fight I bite his bottom lip and he lets out a low groan.

"Baby..." he warns me.

"Shhhh" I hush him lowering my body down between his legs.

I unbuckle his pants and pull out my friend that I haven't given any attention to in while.

I lightly squeeze his long solid object and swirl my tongue around the tip. Making him hiss on command. I look up at him with pleading eyes.

"Sharice, we need to wait until you get checked out by your doctor." He advises.

"I will. But that doesn't mean I can't please you. I just want a taste." I tell him letting my breath caress his member.

He sits back closes his eyes exhaling.

I take him in my mouth. While I'm bobbing my head in his lap, I pull his pants down the rest of the way. I stroke him with one hand while I wet down his shaft. I look at him clenching his teeth together to subdue his moans. I push him further down my throat making all the slurping noises I can.

I remove the straps of my dress to expose my breasts while I take my mouth off of his length. My hand finds its way into my panties. I begin to thrust my fingers in and out of myself while putting him back into my throat.

Malik puts his hands into my hair and softly tugs to stop me. I look up at him and he leans down to kiss me exploring my mouth.

Our lips parted and he looks at me with pleading eyes.

"I want to cum inside you." He admits while suckling the juices from my fingers.

I stand up and straddle him in his seat, pulling my panties to the side and slowly easing myself down his extremity. It's been a while, I struggle to get him in.

"Take it slow." He coos gently guiding me up and down. I feel full.

I nod and continue.

Our eyes lock and I become mesmerized gazing into his soul.

Our lips connect and we release at the same time. We couldn't have had better timing.

We land and I text my neighbor and let her know I'll be home soon.

Malik gets off the plane first to help me walk down the stairs. I grab for his hand while looking at my phone and it's got something in it. I look at it and it's a key fob.

"What's this for?" I ask confused.

He smiles and motions his head to the tarmac. There's a black Mercedes Benz SUV with a giant red bow on it.

"What's this for?" I repeat.

"It's for you." He confirms, wrapping his arms around my waist hugging me from behind while I stare in disbelief.

"Malik. Why did you buy me a car?" I ask still in shock.

"Because I wanted to buy my fiancé a car." He says holding my hand. "Now come on." He pulls me toward the vehicle.

"I can't take this

"I can't take this. This is an eighty thousand dollar car." I exclaim. I know the price because I'd looked at it before. It's a beautiful car, but Malik knows how I feel about extravagant gifts.

"Sharice, you will be my wife soon, and then you will have to accept your husband doing things for you." He enlightens me.

When he says the words 'your husband' it gives me butterflies.

"Okay," I give in.

We get into the SUV and I sit for a second taking everything in. I can't lie, the man has impeccable taste. From his homes and cars to the way he dresses.

We finally arrive at my house and as I pull up Jade is outside walking her dogs.

"Hey girl, heyyyy," I say peeking out the window at her.

"Girl, I didn't know this was you pulling up." She says admiring the car. "Nice ride."

I park the car and get out, showing her my ring. "My fiancé bought it for me"
I saw with the biggest smile.

We squeal in excitement together.

Malik comes around the car and introduces himself.

She looks at me smiles big. "Chica, es Guapo" (Girl, he is handsome)

"Gracias" (thank you) Malik says to her.

"¿Y Habla español?" (And he speaks Spanish) she asks surprised. "Girl, you did that."

"Where's Hector?" I ask her so I can say hello.

"He's still at work, but he'll be home a little later." She tells me. "I'm gonna go put the dogs away and bring you your mail."

"Okay, I'll leave the garage up for you to come on in," I tell her walking in the house.

I'm happy to be home.