Take a trip

I wake up to the sound of the shower running

I wake up to the sound of the shower running. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom door. Peeking through, I can see Malik washing himself off. What a lovely view.

Once he finally notices me, his third leg awakens. 

"Well, good morning to both of you." I tease looking down at it.

Malik put my toothbrush and stuff on the counter for me when I was sleeping. I brush my teeth while removing my bra and panties to join him in the shower.

Before I could step inside, Malik's cellphone rings on the bathroom counter.

"It's Mason." Malik informs me. "can you tell him I'm in the shower?"

"Yeah," I say puzzled at how he already knew who it was. I turn around to get the phone off the counter and answer. "Hello,"

"Hey, where's my brother?" He asks

"He's in the shower, he said he'll call you back."

"Tell him he's got one hour. Also, good sh*t last night, I have the worst hangover."

"Oh? I feel fine." I bragged laughing at him, remembering that I'm only okay because I threw up.

"We'll have a rematch, very soon. I'll see y'all in a minute."

We hang up

"He says you've got one hour," I say smiling mischievously at what we can achieve in that time.

😈Mature😈

"Is that so?" He asks tugging on his member with one hand, pulling me into the shower with the other.

The next thing I know, he's got my breasts pressed against the glass of the shower with my legs spread apart, held up on his forearms as he's pumping in and out of me.

This position is a new one for me, but I like it.

He then removes me from the shower wall and sits down while still inside me. As I sit reverse cowgirl and he raises my body slowly to crash back down in his lap. All while massaging my most sensitive area.

I try to gain some control and start to grind onto him and feel the tightness in my belly as he matches my pace gently biting me on my shoulder.

"Ahhh, I'm gonna-" I can't complete my sentence. I gush.

"Good girl" he coos in my ear. "Now it's my turn."

He picks me up and carries me out of the shower to place me on the bathroom counter on my stomach. I'm clueless to what he's doing until he takes me from behind putting one of my legs up on the counter. He holds me while massaging my breast.

"Look up at me." He commands gripping my hair.

I look at his reflection in the mirror then I look at myself seeing the lust in my eyes. I've found my favorite position.