Addicted.

"That was amazing!"

"That was amazing!"

Malik tells me wiping his mouth. "You sure know your way around the kitchen."

"How else am I supposed to feed myself?" I inquire taking his empty plate from in front of him and stacking it with mine.

"I don't mean it like that, but trust me, a lot of people can't cook a lick." He tells me, getting up from the table. "I can wash the dishes."

"No, you're a guest, I'll just do them later. "I grab his hand and begin to lead him back to my bedroom.

"What do you want to do?" He asks picking me up and carrying me into my room instead of letting me walk.

"I just wanna lay in bed with you. Last night you left me." I remind him.

"I'm sorry baby" he kisses my forehead, "I had to work."

"I know, I know." I pout.

He sits down on my bed with me resting across his lap. We kiss and I feel him begin to grow under me. I bite his bottom lip and he groans. Wasting no time at all, I stand up on my bed and begin to undress while he watches me.

"I thought you wanted to cuddle in bed?" He smirks at not taking his eyes off me.

"We will"

He reaches out and brushes his large hand across my waist and I shudder. His touch is electric.

😈

He begins stripping down to nothing and I enjoy the view.

He's got to be from the heavens. The bed dips as he climbs his magnificent, chocolate-colored body onto my bed. I find my place on top of his lap straddling him.

"Your body is a drug baby" he whispers in my ear taking down my ponytail suckling my neck. "I'm addicted"

"Take all you need"

"Sit on my face so I can taste you," He orders, as he lays back on the bed with his soldier standing at attention.

I'm dripping as I do what I'm told.

I sit down in reverse so we're in 69 position. I struggle to focus on him because of the intense pleasure I'm feeling as he viciously devours me.

I finally manage to take him into my mouth to suppress my sounds. My hips begin to buck and rock on his beard as I try not to climax but his moans on my core rumble through my body causing me to release.

Experiencing pure ecstasy, I don't even notice how far down my throat I've taken him. His tongue continues to explore my folds.

Getting close again, I lift myself to a sitting position, and I ride his face into euphoria.

He picks me up by my thighs and places me on the bed flat on my stomach. He spreads my legs and rubs my pearl before mounting me from behind.

Grinding me into the mattress he kisses and nibbles on my shoulder. "Sharice, will you be mine!" he asks, his voice huskily in my ear.

"Yes." I breathe.

"Say it!" he instructs still keeping his rhythm, "Tell me you are."

"I'm..yours" I moan, so close to another eruption.

He pulls out of me and I whimper at the sudden emptiness. He turns me over and covers me with his strong body lifting us from the bed. Instinctively, I wrap my legs around his waist.

Our lips collide while he enters me in the air, pinning me up against the wall. He gazes into my soul and I'm lost in his metallic gray eyes.

"Don't say it unless you mean it, Sharice." his words reverberate throughout my body as he pauses.

"Suis-Je ta reine?" (Am I your queen?) I ask him, catching my breath.

"C'est toi!" (You are!) he answers me with intensity.

I answer his question, meaning every word, "Alors, Je suis à toi." (Then, I am yours)

He crashes his lips onto mine and I feel like a fire has erupted within us.

"Et Je suis à toi" (and I am yours) He plunges into me urgently, stirring my insides.

I am unable to speak but continue to let out soft moans.

"Take all of me Sharice" he growls in my ear while giving his final thrusts.

"Ahhh!" I explode all over both of us.

I collapse against his strong chest and in his arms, and he carries my limp body to my bed.

😈

I can barely keep my eyes open. He kisses my sweaty forehead as I lay in a daze.

"Sharice" he murmurs my name.

"Hmm?" I am barely able to respond.

"I want you to give me a child."