Enjoying myself

"Do you have a lighter?"

I ask Malik as he opens one of the doors in his bedroom revealing that it's a walk-in closet.

"Yeah, should be one in the bathroom," he says pointing to the next door over.

So door number 2 is a bathroom. I wonder what's behind door number 3.

I get up from the sofa and go to the bathroom. Seems like every room I enter in this house I become even more amazed.

The bathroom holds a massive mirror in front of dual sinks. The toilet is through a separate open door. There's an enormous waterfall shower that looks like it could fit at least 5 people, a jacuzzi soaking tub against the wall with the shared fireplace from the bedroom above it, and to top it all off, the bathroom also has the floor to ceiling glass door with a small balcony.

"Did you find it?" He calls to me from the bedroom bringing me from my thoughts. Seeing this resort-style bathroom made me forget what I even came in here for.

I look to the counter and see the lighter on a tray with some pocket change. "Yeah, I got it."

I grab the lighter off the counter and run back into the room and sit back down. He emerges from the closet shirtless in a pair of black Nike basketball shorts.

Damn, he's sexy.

As I assumed last night, his chest is painted with tattoos. They stop just at his neck as are his arms stopping at his wrists. After our intimate moment at the restaurant, I knew he had abs, but that didn't prepare me for what was right in front of me. A six-pack going down with a perfect v cut waist sticking out his low hanging shorts.

My eyes wander down his happy trail to the bulge. There's no way he's wearing underwear. My nipples harden and my panties moisten.

"Like what you see?" He asks licking his full lips not helping my lustful thoughts.

"I was um..." Stumbling over my words, I can't think of a lie.

"Here." he laughs handing me a pair of black shorts and a white tank top.

"Thank you," I say taking the clothes from his hands and grabbing my bag off the couch to go back into the bathroom.

I sit my things on the corner of the counter so I can use them when I need them. I unzip my dress, let it fall to the floor, and step out of it. I take off my panties and fold both items to sit them on the seat. I wash off my makeup and smile, looking at myself in the mirror.

I slide on his running shorts and roll the waistband over so they can fit me a little better. I put on the tank top and brush my hair up into a bun. I grab my clothes before heading back into the room.

I sit my clothes down on the couch as Malik sparks the joint and hands it to me then walks out onto the balcony. I take a hit and walk out behind him. He hands me the ashtray when I sit down. I pass him back the joint and curl up in the soft chair.

I love it here.

"You ready to get in the pool?" Malik asks me once we're done.

"Yep," I tell him standing up and stretching "What time is it?"
Time just seems to fly with him but I'm not complaining.

"Why you got somewhere to be?" He asks smiling and following up with a raised eyebrow.

"I might." I Insinuate

"Well, you ain't going. You're with me right now." He huffs and scoops me up in his arms.

"Is that right?" I quip.

"Is it wrong?" He retorts.

I shrug my shoulders and he throws me on his bed, which I didn't realize was so high until he threw me on top of it. We laugh.

I stand up on his bed and I'm finally taller than him. I strut to the edge of the bed and his face meets my breasts.

"Well hello there," he says talking directly to them.

I now notice that my nipple rings visible through the tank.

I turn to run across the bed and he grabs me from behind and tickles me. I fall on the bed and try to ball myself up to shield my weak spots from him.

He rolls me over on my back hovers over me, caging me in.

This position feels familiar.

He looks me in the eyes and I feel like he's peering into my soul.

His lips crash onto mine. I open my mouth push my tongue into his. Our tongues fight for control as his hands explore my body. His touch feels electric. My hands rise up his chest and I rest my arms on his shoulders. He grips my thigh with one hand and lifts me by the small of my back with the other to scoot me further on the bed. I feel a weight against my arousal as he lowers himself between my legs and I grind into him causing him to groan.

"Sha-Sharice" he stammers closing his eyes tightly.

I take that as a challenge and take his instrument into my hand. My eyes widen when I feel the size. I begin to slowly stroke what I can while he's on top of me. I can feel him twitching in my hand but he's still keeping his eyes closed.

"You don't want me?" I whisper trying to dissect him.

"I do," he responds opening his eyes looking into me. "I want you so bad."

He moans nuzzling his face into my neck.

I clench at his response.

"Then have me"