Wild thoughts

"Finally

"Finally."

I make it home. There was construction on the freeway, so it was a good thing I did stop and get gas. Meeting Malik was a bonus.

I grab my bag from the glove compartment and throw it into my Gucci bag. I hit the button to close my garage door before I get out of my car.

"Alexa, I'm home," I yell to my smart device. The lights turn on in my hallway and bedroom as I walk up the stairs.

One of the reasons I bought this place is because it came smart home ready, and the community is gated with security.

"Would you like to set the thermostat?" The device asks.

"Yes," I respond while talking off my long cardigan.

I slip off my loafers and push them against the wall as I walk into my bedroom. I place my work bag on the small loveseat near my balcony door and take out my work phone and laptop. I go into my closet and lock them away in my safe for the next few days off.

If it's an emergency, they have my personal contact information, but hopefully, they won't need me.

I go back to the couch to grab the black bag and set it on the bed as I begin stripping out of my work clothes to go take a shower.

"Alexa, play music"

90s R&B plays through the speakers in my bedroom as I turn on the water. I take down my hair and look at myself naked in the mirror.

😈
Images of Malik's strong body standing behind me grace my mind. His chest pressed against my back. I begin to feel hot wondering what tattoos he's hiding under the shirt he had was wearing. I imagine him wrapping his arms around my 130 lbs figure. I can almost feel him covering me with his muscular physique.

I begin to caress myself wishing they were his hands instead of my own. Closing my eyes, I slowly massage my heavy D cups paying special attention to my pierced nipples. My hands wander down to my stomach which displays a belly button ring.
😈

A notification sounds off on my cellphone and I am shaken from my daydream. My phone reads 3:33 am.

Who would text me at this time of night?

It's a number I don't recognize.

Hope you made it home safely, beautiful.

I stare at the text. I'm sure it's Malik. I haven't given my personal number out to anyone, and I've been single since I left Arizona almost 6 months ago.

Maybe I did...
who wants to know?
I text back mockingly.

Just a gentleman who wants to see that beautiful smile again.
Get some sleep.

You too, Mr. Gentleman.

Sweet dreams, Ms. Sharice.

I smile as I set the phone down and finally get in the shower.

I can't believe I was fantasizing about him. I don't even know him. I do know that he's fine as hell and generous. But for all, I know he could be a psycho.

I shake that thought from my mind and begin to wash my body.

I get out of the shower before the water begins to run cold. 90s R&B still playing from my speaker. I wrap myself in a towel and grab my lotion and body oil and go into my bedroom.

"Hey lover, this is more than a crush."

The song serenades me as I moisturize my skin.

I wish life was as simple as an R&B song. Love at first sight and happily ever afters.

I pull a pair of navy blue panties out of my dresser drawer but then I remember I bought new toys and decide to sleep in my birthday suit.

Grabbing the bag off my bed, I take out my newly purchased items and place them on the nightstand.

I grab one in particular and take it into the bathroom to clean it before I play.

Come on little rabbit.