Our eyes remain glued to each other's as our bodies collide. The claps echoing through the bathroom with the sounds of our grunting moaning and heavy breathing.

As Malik feverishly drums into me, I can feel the sticky wetness on his midsection. My body begins to stiffen trying to stop myself from creaming again.

"Uhh uhh." Malik pulls me closer placing his hand on my throat and breathing in my ear. "Don't run baby, give it to me."

I groan as he deepens his strokes. "Daddyyyyy... I'm c*mming!" I scream out powerless to stop myself.

"Mmmmmhmm let it go," Malik growls in my ear letting go himself.

I explode feeling him burst inside of me filling me up. My walls clench around him grabbing every last drop.

"Good girl."

😈End Scene Mature😈

We get back into the shower and I wash myself off while Malik washes my mess off.

His phone begins ringing as he gets out. He answers and sets it on the counter on speaker.

"I've been knocking on your door. Did you leave?" Mason asks through the speaker.

"No, I just got out of the shower." Malik dries himself off and wraps the towel around his waist.

"Y'all didn't f*ck enough last night. Damn. Come open the door."

"Man shut yo ass up. Here I come." Malik says hanging up and leaving the bathroom.

I finish my shower and dry myself off. I try to towel dry my hair enough so I won't completely soak my clothes when I put them on. I go into the room and grab my bag from near the bed.

I take out some underwear and slip them on, then my Nike joggers. I put on my bra and a white cami, and sit my hoodie on the bed to put on when it's time to go. I put on some socks and sit my tennis shoes next to the bed.

I go out of the room to where Malik and Mason are.

Malik is in a white hotel robe sitting on one of the couches talking to Mason.
Mason waves and keeps listening to Malik.

"We gotta call dad, he said he needs to talk to us about something," Malik says.

I take my phone out of my purse on the couch and see it's nearly 2 in the afternoon.

I have a text from my mom. Saying to call her. I step back into the room to call.

"Hello!" she answers sounding frantic.

"Hey mom, what's going on?" I ask.

"Sharice, who is this boyfriend of yours, and why is Henry calling me to tell me about it. What the hell have you been doing? You said you were getting away from Henry." She nags.

"Mom, calm down please," I tell her. "I been seeing someone, his name is Malik. I planned to introduce you and dad to him when you visit in a few weeks."

"Why is Henry the one to tell us, sweetie? How does he know? He called me this morning distraught. You know how much I hate that man, but I felt so bad the way he sounded over the phone." She explains.

"I went to a basketball game last night and Henry happened to be there. He said he was in town to watch his brother play."

"Sharice, I don't like this. Your father and I trusted your judgment when you moved to California, and I want to trust you now, but I don't like the secrets."

"Mom, I'm not keeping secrets, I've just been busy. I start a new job on Monday, I've just been transitioning." I roll my eyes at the fact that she's questioning me like this. I'm an adult.

"A new job? Well, congratulations. I wish you would've told us."

"I'm sorry mom. I really am. I'm gonna call you tomorrow and we can talk all about it okay. I promise. I love you guys." I try to rush her off the phone.

"We love you too. Don't forget Sharice. Make sure you call us." she tells me before hanging up.

I really hate that Henry would call my mother to guilt me into talking to him. All my empathy went out the window. He's trying to manipulate me again.

"Everything okay?" Malik asks entering the room.

"Yeah," I say embarrassed.

"You were kinda loud." He tells me.

"Oh, you heard that then?" I ask embarrassed

"Some of it." He confesses.

I sit on the bed and hide my face in my hands.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes

I look up at him confused "For what?"

"Everything's just been moving so fast lately."

"Don't apologize. Life's too short to waste time, we're living the way we want. Fate makes no mistakes remember." I tell him, smiling thinking about this whirlwind romance of ours. Who says you have to wait forever to fall in love?

He walks over and caresses my face. "Let's take a trip." He suggests.

"When?" I ask.

"Now. We can take the jet. Let's go meet your folks. We can be there by dinner time if we leave now."

"Seriously?"