Chapter 123

Finally arriving back home I've been told to change into something more comfortable by Ace. We're apparently going away for a little bit before the babys born. Some married couple time.
I stand infront of my closet struggling to unzip my dress but finally getting it off it pools at my feet and I step out off it picking it up I hang it up and rummage drawers for some leggings and one of Aces t-shirts. Putting everything on I grab the suitcase that Seline must of packed as Ace walks into the room.
"You ready angel? Gimme that aswell" he says holding out his hand for my case. He shake his head at me for even trying to pick it up.
Walking down the stairs I make my way back to the limo and Ace opens the door for me helping me in he slides in after me.
"So Mrs. King, are you ready to start the honeymoon process" he asks me with a look in his eyes that tells me we're going to be traveling awhile and he has plans for me.

"Fuck baby" I cry out for what felt like the millionth time. He's been eating me out for most of the car ride and I don't know how much more I can take. I need him inside me. Suddenly pulling to a stop Ace lifts back from between my thighs and smirks.
"We're here angel" he says licking his lips free of my juices. Helping me put my leggings back on then steps out helping me out after.
I see the home we're staying at. Fucking wow!
"You like it angel? It was last minute so you know I had to impervise" he says looking at me then back at the house.
"I love it Ace. Its perfect, your perfect" I tell him kissing his luscious lips.
Walking into the house pulling my suitcase as Ace opens the door with his. He turns of the alarm using a code on his phone and shuts the door behind me.
"Let's look around" I say excitedly and I go straight to the bedroom. Whao it's huge with a queensized bed in the middle of the room light furnishings and bright white walls. Clean and fresh. I love it.
"From the look on your face I see your enjoying the bedroom, have you seen the ensuite?" he asks leading me towards a closed door in our room.
Oh my god, it's amazing the deep jacuzzi bathtub big enough for at least four people. Who stays here? Swingers maybe?
The showers just an open space with four shower heads raining water. I love it all.
"I can't wait to fuck you all over this house angel" he growls at me and I clench my thighs thinking of the possibilities.

After unpacking our suitcases into the closet I relax back while Ace makes us something to eat. We have cake, but I need food.
"Dinner is served" Ace appears and I open my eyes lifting up. He's made a creamy chicken pasta with garlic bread. It smells delicious.
"Thanks baby, I'm so hungry" I tell him taking the tray of food from him and placing it in my lap. He wonders off a few times collecting sparkling water and his tray.
"This is so good" I tell him after a few mouthfuls. My man can cook.
"Im glad you both enjoy my cooking angel" he says and I think of a name.
"Ace, what do you think to the name Sophie?" I ask him smiling and he scrunchs up his noes in distaste.
"OK, what have you got cooking up? Gimme a name" I tell him digging into my food.
"What about Khloé" he says and I think about it.. Considering it.. Rejecting it.
"No, Khloé King doesn't work for me Ace" I say picking up the garlic bread.
"Lexi King" we both say in unison and start laughing..
"Oh my god Yes!" I say excitedly.
"Lexi King, Ruby and Lexi. Hum I like it" Ace tests it and grins.
"So Lexi that's your name baby girl" I say rubbing my stomach.

After dinner we lounge around in the living room kissing and cuddling on the sectional sofa in blissful harmony. It's so peaceful out here and I love it. But I better not get to accustomed to it. I'll have a new  born and a toddler before I know it.
"Tomorrow will take a drive around and see what's available out here Liam's dropping my car off" he tells me and I think poor Liam. I wonder if Selines going to keep him company. Smirking Ace looks at me knowingly. It's like he can read my mind at times. It's crazy.
"I'd like that baby, see what goodies I can find. I love it out here already." I tell him looking around the house at what I can see from my sitting position.
"Are you ready for bed Ace, I'm shattered" I tell him beginning to yawn.
"Yes angel, let's go" he says pulling me up then swooping me bridle style into his arms and up the stairs to the bedroom.
Laying me down on the bed, he takes off my leggings and pulls the t-shirt over my head exposing my naked breast to his eyes. He grabs each boob and sucks on each nipple rolling his tongue around the point. I arch my back and moan quietly to myself he kisses up my neck and along my jaw and connects hard with my lips forcefully pushing his tongue into my mouth. I suck on it and try to pull down his joggers.
"I need you Ace" I tell him and he climbs off of me taking off my thong and throwing it to my pile of clothes.

"Fuck! Angel, I love you Mrs King" he groans looking into my eyes as he makes love to me.
"I love you. Mr King, Fuck!" I cry out feeling my orgasm build up again.
Our first night of marriage. And it's spent making love with the most perfect man I've ever met.
I couldn't be happier.