Chapter 116 Jason's POV

What the fuck did I just do. I know Angelica, she's not gonna drop it until I've spilled my guts out and reliving the whole thing again. I understand she deserves to know me but I hate that part of my life. I hate the fact that I'm going to have to end up telling her. I hope she can still love me after it's all said and done.

"Angel can we talk?" I ask her pushing prinny into the house as we've finally arrived home. The walk back was in awful silence, but I couldn't bring myself to talk. What the fuck is wrong with me. I wont let my so called parents get in between my angel and I. Never!
"Sure Ace let me go give Ruby to Liam and he can bathe her instead" she says smiling at me. She seems her normal self. I must be imagining things.
"He's fucking crazy. Who the fuck does he think he is calling me out, like he's dad of the fucking year" I hear Liam stressing walking down the stairs.
"Whats happened. Who you on about?" I ask him while my brains going haywire. Quetsia maybe? Richie for the old case? A previous conquest knowing Liam.. I chill a little until I hear his name.
"Henry FUCKING Sommers" Liam spits like he can taste something foul in him mouth. It's bad. Real bad. He never calls. What the fuck does he want?
"Errr? Who's Henry?" Angelica asks looking between us both. I'm gripping the pushchair so tight right now I felt my fingers rip through the foam around the handle bars. Shit!
"Our father" I tell her and she gasps looking at me.
Yeah it wasnt that hard to tell her Liam was my brother, because she already knew that's how we are anyways.
"He wants to see us. Needs to talk to us about something apparently" Liam tells me rolling his eyes but the clench of his jaw tells me he's beyond pissed. He looks at me with a deadly glint in his eyes. Fuck!
"Whatever your thinking I want in" I tell him wanting to be in on it. Getting rid!

"OK, so Liam I need you to bathe your daughter, Ace and me have things to do" Angelica says after a while of silence.
"Of course. Come to daddy princess." Liam says to them.
I leave the pushchair at the entrance needing to order my prinny a new one after ripping it. Nevermind she's growing more anyways I thought shrugging my shoulders.

Now think Jason what's the plan here. Are we just going to be 100% open and honest. Yes you are. My subconscious roars at me.
"Living room?" I ask her and she nods her head walking towards there.
Taking a seat next to my angel I take a deep breath and run my hand through my hair dropping back.
"Soo, I lived with my mum on and off until I was about 8. She was obsessed with my dad and he just didn't love her" I start and she looks at me sad for them. No pity. Good!
"Then she, my mum kept going off the rails and I ended up going into the system. I lived in a children's home for a little while, it was horrible. The other kids their had parents that still cared and then there was me. It made no sense why they was even living there when they had that. Love. I think I was 10 when I re met Liam and mum.. I mean Angela Liam's mum saved me. They were best friends before Henry cheated with my mother." I tell her and she just holds my hands listening to me.
"Angela then offered social services a solution to there nightmare child. She took me in and was more of a mum to me than my own" I tell her looking away from her. Thinking about this shit fucks me up. I hate what my mum became. Why couldn't she love me more than she did Henry and now look she's in fucking jail. I haven't seen her since I was about 20, 21. I hate her!
"Your past makes you the man you are today baby and I love him.. So much" she tells me and climbs into my lap straddling me.
"Thats all I need from you angel. Your unconditional love, there's nothing more that I need as long as I have that" I tell her truthfully and kiss her putting all my love into it.
"One last question" she says smiling at me.
Nodding my head for her to go on.
"Where's your mum now?" she asks me and I close my eyes breathing out.
"Still in prison, she's constantly in and out now days. I've given up caring about it.. Her" I tell her opening my eyes again and she kisses me again.
"Thank you Ace" she says holding my face and looking at me with nothing but pure unconditional love. This is all I want. Needed.

After a long afternoon we make lunch together and laugh about me and Liam growing up. As a family. Because that's what this house represents. Family!
And we'll keep adding to our family. Our baby bean will be the new addition and I can't fucking wait.