Chapter 6

I lay there breathing heavy thinking wow. I look next to me at the guy sleeping soundly. I get up quietly and make my way to the bathroom hoping not to wake him. I close the door too and switch the shower on. Brushing my teeth I look at my naked body in the mirror and see the marks he's left on my hips. Shit we didn't even fuck. Jeez.
I finish up and rinse my mouth with mouthwash before jumping into the shower. I stand with my back towards the door washing my body so when I feel eyes burning in to me I freeze and turn slowly.
"So sexy angel" Jason says watching me as he learns against the door frame looking sexy as hell in just his boxers. I carry on washing but moving my hands slower over my body as he continues to watch me. Is he going to join me or what? I thought as I move slower.
"As delicious as you look I have a meeting soon angel" he says disappointed.
I rinse of quickly and jump out grabbing a towel and wrap it around my body.
"It's OK. Am sure your worth the wait" I tell him walking up to him teasingly. I kiss his cheek and walk past him rubbing my fingers lightly across his chest as I go.

Standing at my closet I look at all my clothes and come up with nothing. I need to go shopping. Today. I have one appointment at 1pm then I'll do some retail therapy and bring Sharee too.
"You getting dressed or you waiting around for me naked all day" he asks coming up behind me wrapping me into his arms. I melt against him and it feels so natural being with him.
"I'm looking for something nice. I'm definitely going shopping today" I tell him randomly like he needs to know any of this. He nuzzles into my neck and kisses along my shoulder.
"Buy something sexy for me angel" he says seductively in my ear. I clench my thighs closing my eyes thinking of all the things I could buy today.
"I'll definitely do that" I grind my ass on his cock and I'm surprised to feel how hard, long and thick it was against my toweled ass. Shit.
As he groans kissing around my neck again I can feel how he's really enjoying what I'm doing. I smile to myself and turn in his arms.
"I need to get ready Jason" I tell him not wanting to let him go. I didn't even offer him breakfast aswell. Shit.
"Are you hungry" I ask him feeling like a shit host. Fuck I scold myself.
"I'm good angel. Don't really do breakfast" he says then leans forward kissing me deeply.
Pulling away I look back to my closet and pull out my outfit and underwear set.
While Jason gets ready in the bathroom I quickly do my after shower routine and pull everything on.
"Damn angel" I stop and look at him stood there watching me bent over strapping up my shoes.
"Why thankyou" I twirl being playful laughing. He laughs back at me while I continue getting ready.

"I'll call you angel" he tells me as he kisses me goodbye and we head our separate ways to our cars

Pulling up at the salon I make my way inside and do the usual rounds I do every day I'm here.
"Your clients running a little late. She said 10 minutes hun" Shannon tells me from reception. I nod my head thanking her and start to set up my area getting everything I need out.

"Sharee?" I say down the phone as I sit in my car ready to leave work.
"Angelica. I'm shopping babes. What's up?" she asks me and I'm smiling already.
"That's what I was calling you for. I need new clothes" I whine even tho she's going to say...
"Angelica Robinson! You do not" she scolds laughing down the phone.
Laughing back we arrange to meet and hang up. Getting out my car making sure I have my bag I make my way to Sharee in River Island. It takes me 5 minutes to get to her and when I do shes busying herself scanning shoes. That's my girl.
"Hey babes" I say as I get closer to her and she turns to look over at me smiling.
"Try these on" she thrusts shoes at me without a simple hello first. Laughing at her I look them over and there so nice.

I go to look for some assistance and ask for my size

I go to look for some assistance and ask for my size. Waiting around I look at the clothes to go with them and pull out a white co-ord.

Pulling out all different jeans and tops I make my way back to the assistant who's coming to me with the shoes. Sharee's suddenly by my side and I hand her the clothes while I try them on quickly.
"You have to get them" she exclaims giddy at me and it makes me laugh.
"I am Sharee and I want to go to Ann summers aswell" I blush a little saying it out loud and her eyes nearly pop out at me.
"Oh my god. Tell me everything. Now" she says pulling me towards the changing rooms.

Standing in Ann summers I look around at all the sets with awe.
Sharee's pestered me all the way here about Jason.
"OK, I met him on this dating app and seriously Sharee he's my type in every way"
I tell her happy and start looking what to buy for him.
"How about these" she grabs them all in my size and I pick up a sexy set with a garter belt and stockings. On my way to the checkout I see a see-through robe that I have to have. I grab my size and pay for them all.

Leaving the shop we walk into primark and grab some of the basics. Long sleeved tops, leggings and a few pairs of jeans and jumpers. I buy some cute girly boyshorts and some pyjama sets. Quickly making our way around I grab two clutch purses and 3 different colours of over the shoulder bags. I grab a load of different size earrings and see some cute shoes. I find my size in a few different pairs and walk to the check out.

"What should we eat, I'm starving Angelica" Sharee moans at me carrying all her bags and we walk towards a bistro in the town centre.
We're escorted to a table for two and we drop our bags feeling like my arms are going to fall off any minute. I look through the menu and decided on a burger and chips.