Chapter 73

Waking up to Ruby crying made me smile. I've missed my little cherub. Her little cries wanting a feed and changing. Ace jumps up and runs down stairs to make the bottle while I change and sooth her till he's back.
"Uncle Ace is coming baby" I rock her in my arms looking into her big green eyes. She's so beautiful and perfect. And by the end of the day she's going to be mine. Well ours.
The papers have been filed and we've gave them character references. We have everything going in our favour.
"Here angel, let me feed her, you sleep" Ace says walking back into the room and taking her. I hand her over and get back into bed watching my Ace be daddy and I love it. He's going to make an amazing dad. He's so helpful with everything. Loving and caring towards my needs and Ruby's. I can't wait to have my very own. But when?
I lay there watching him with my eyes feeling heavy and feel myself drift back off to sleep happily.

Waking up to my alarm I stretch my body and feel a empty bed. Where's Ace? I sit up rapidly looking around but not finding a note so he must be downstairs with Ruby.
I make my way into the bathroom switching on the shower. I do my business washing my hands quickly and get undress.
I do my usual routine and walk back into the bedroom finding Ace sat on the bed playing peek-a-boo with Ruby. Smiling at them I walk to my closet in my towel and Ace stops and I feel his burning eyes.
"I've missed you angel" he tells me and I laugh. We aren't as active as we once were but that needs to change if we want to have our own little bundle of joy.
"I know baby, we'll make time I promise" I tell him grabbing out my yellow dress for the day.
I watch Ace through the mirror with Ruby as I do my makeup and smile. He's amazing.
I quickly straighten my hair and look over my appearance in the full length mirror. Ready.

"You look stunning baby" he tells me as I fasten my shoes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You look stunning baby" he tells me as I fasten my shoes. Walking over to the bed I sit onit and pick Ruby up.
"Your turn baby girl" I coo at her and Ace gets up.
"I'm gonna go shower, you need anything else?" he asks me and I shake me head.
"No thanks you can get ready baby" I tell him and walk over to Ruby's case that's opened in my room.
I pull out a little yellow and white crochet dress with matching shoes. I've never seen this before. Liam must of bought it. I hope so anyways.
Changing her nappy quickly I dress her and look her over laying there.

"Aww so adorable" I gush at her and she smiles at me like normal

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Aww so adorable" I gush at her and she smiles at me like normal. My beautiful baby girl. I hear Ace leave the bathroom and come over to us.
"She looks beautiful angel, I remember Liam buying that" he tells me and thank god he did and I was right.
"My little prinny" he coos to her and she smiles up at him kicking her legs excited.
"She loves you Ace" I tell him and he hmms
"I know" he says.. Cocky much
"and I love you too don't I prinny" he coos at her and she kicks more flinging her arms out. Awe
I pick her up as I watch Ace get dress and pull out his yellow t-shirt to match us. He pulls on his boxers and jeans and looks at me.
"OK?" he asks me and I can't help but stare. He looks good. OK more than good.

"Sexy baby" I tell him getting up and walking over to him kissing him affectionately

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Sexy baby" I tell him getting up and walking over to him kissing him affectionately.
We all match and we look good as a family.
Leaving Ace to do his hair I walk down the stair with Ruby and put her in her swing while I go make bottles to take out with us. I have no idea where we're going but we got to get out this house with her.

"Ready angel?" Ace asks me as I put Ruby into her car seat.
"Yeah, can you carry her out to the car please." I ask him with a smile grabbing the changing bag.
"Course angel" he says picking her up and walking out. I lock the door behind us and make my way to the car with the pushchair frame and carry cot.
Feeling my phone vibrate I look at it and see Liam flash on the screen.
"Hey, you OK?" I ask him getting into the car.
"Can you meet me at the park where I went with Jason" he says and I look at Ace confused.
"OK sure when?" I ask him hoping for now.
"In like thirty minutes I'm on my way love" he says.
"OK we'll be there, see you" I tell him and hang up.
"Where's this park you went to with Liam. We've got to meet him there in thirty minutes" I tell Ace and he nods.
"Yeah, I remember let's go" he says as we hear Ruby make noises wide awake. So cute.
"Shall we walk instead angel" he asks me with a smile.
I look at the weather and think why not its a hot sunny day.
Taking the pushchair back out from the boot Ace puts it together and I take Ruby from the car seat putting her into the carry cot instead. Ace grabs her changing bag and puts it on the pushchair for me and I grab my own bag.
Strolling down the street we take our time to get to the park.
"I like this" Ace says as he pushes the pushchair and holds his arm out for me.
"So do I, it's different for us" I say thinking that we've never done this. It feels strange but in a good way.
"I can't wait to push our little one to the park" he says looking at me and I smile up at him
"I can't wait either" I tell him holding my stomach. I hope it's soon.

Arriving at the park after a slow stroll we make our way to a bench where they were sitting before and wait for Liam. I check my watch and he should be here soon.
"Victor" Ace calls out. Erm who's Victor? I think to myself confused.
This Victor walks over to us and sits on the bench next to ours near Jason.
"You good, Liam not here yet?" he asks and I'm even more confused. Who is he?
"Nah he's on his way tho. What you doing here?" Ace asks him then looks back at me smiling.
"is that your baby?" Victor asks Jason with a smirk
"No she's mine" Liam says out of nowhere. I look up covering the sun with my hand and see Liam standing behind me.

Meeting Darkness | DARKNESS SERIES #2 ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें