Chapter 9

After laying around all day yesterday I'm dressed and ready for work. It's Monday morning and I'm pumped for my day.

Sitting at my work station waiting for my next client I check my phone and see a text from Jason

Jason: I need to see you tonight Angel

I smile happily wanting to see him aswell and type quickly.

Angelica: can't wait. Come to mine I'll cook and show you what I bought 😉

Hitting send I put my phone back on the side and smile at the lady walking over to me.
"Eyelashes, facial and infills" she says smiling excitedly at me. I've never seen her here before she must be a newcomer.

As I finish up cleaning my area I put everything away and go to grab my bag when I see Jason out the corner of my eye walk past. Where's he going. He doesn't no I work round this part of town.
Grabbing my bag I run out the shop and see him meet a guy. A good looking guy aswell.
I follow him staying a little behind wondering what he's doing and I see him hand over a package and a massive bundle of cash gets given back to him. What was that about?
I hesitate to call out to him or not. He might be busy and I don't want to look like a stalker. I decide to make my way back to the sidewalk and wait for him to come back out.
"Angel" he says strolling up to me with that sexy walk. I smile at him and see the bundle of cash in his pocket. What was that package?
"Hey, what you doing around here" I ask him as he looks me over. I had to do some business Angel, that's all. I'm happy to see you tho" he tells me grabbing me around the waist. He places his soft lips over mine and I can't help but kiss him back.
"Are you finished now? I'm heading home" I tell him and he nods his head.
"I was going to call you but here you are" he says pulling me back closer to his body. I melt against him smelling his aftershave and it intoxicates me further.
"Shall I take us back and I can drop you off here in the morning?" he asks nuzzling into my neck.
"Sounds good. Let's go." I say as he's pulling me with him towards his car.
"You look so fucking hot by the way Angel" he tells me making me blush.
"Thanks baby" I say shyly at him.

Pulling up at my apartment he jumps out and comes around to help me out.
Finding my keys I open the front door and invite him in as I follow suit locking the door behind me.
"Let me get changed and I'll be right with you OK? Make yourself at home" I tell him walking away to my room.

I jump in the shower quickly and do my usual routine. Grabbing a towel I quickly dry my body and moisturize myself.
Looking for something to where I find my new set.

Walking back out into the living room I see Jason sat there with a glass of wine for me on the table and he's made himself a whiskey

"I need to start dinner" I tell him learning on the wall next to the sofa. Any closer and I'll never make it to the kitchen.
"Come sit with me Angel. I've missed you" he says looking me over licking his lips. I've missed him actually.
Taking a seat next to him but he pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around my body holding me close. I rest my head on his shoulder and relax against him further.

"What's for dinner angel" he asks me and I remember that I have to cook.
"Shall we order now? I'll cook another time" I ask him and he just nods his head.
"Sounds good I'll find something." he says pulling out his phone and tapping away. Getting off him, he pulls me back
"where you think your going angel?" he asks raising an eyebrow at me.
"I was just going to move off you that's all" I tell him shyly. Why the fuck do I feel shy. Jeez Angelica
"I don't think so angel. You can move when the food gets here" he demands in that deep sexy voice. I do as I'm told and relax back into him.
"What was you doing earlier Jason?" I ask him not looking at him
"Just a little exchange angel. Nothing to worry about." he tells me and kisses my forehead. OK?
"It just looked dodgey as fuck" I say raising my eyebrow thinking about what I seen.
"It's nothing really. It was just a package for my friend" he says and it's like he doesn't want to talk about it. I drop it and close my eyes again. Why's he being cagey, I feel like he's lying. Why do I even care? Fuck sake I mentally roll my eyes and get up hearing a bang on my door.
It's to soon for the food. Maybe it's Sharee.
"Angelica Robinson. Open the door" I hear her call out and I laugh unlocking it and swinging it open.
"Yes?" I ask moving to let her walk in.
"I wanted to see if you fancied a drink. But now I see your busy" she looks around me and spots Jason on the sofa.
"He looks hot from here" she whispers and it makes me snigger at her. If only she knew him.
"I can't babes maybe another night." I tell her and she nods understanding and hugs me bye. Closing the door behind her I make my way to my kitchen I grab the bottle of wine. Somethings tells me am going to need it.
I decide after eating I'll show him my new new's.