Chapter 11

"That was amazing Angel" he says and pushes me onto my back.
"I'm glad you liked it" I tell him as he kisses down my neck and grips my wrists to the bed. He grinds his still hard cock along the opening of my pussy and I need him inside me. Now.
"No more playing. I want you" he says lifting off me but not taking his eyes off of me. He rubs my aching wet pussy and slides in two fingers.
"Yes" I moan as he fucks me slowly with his fingers.
"Your so fucking sexy Angel" he tells me and I can't help but blush up at him making him smile.
"You ready for this?" he says removing his fingers and wiping the wetness along his cock.
"Yes baby" I pant so fucking ready for him.
He lines up with my entrance and rubs my clit with his tip making me arch my back. Moaning softly I watch him enter me and his eyes pop.
"So fucking tight Angel" he tells me pushing in deeper. He rolls his hips trying to fit all of his cock in me and I moan throwing my head back into the bed. It feels so fucking good. I can feel him so deep and hard inside me. It feels so amazing. I roll my hips into his and he growls down at me.
"So good Angel, so fucking good" he groans and starts to fuck me into my bed holding me down dominating me and I love it. Feeling him on top of me as he fucks me into oblivion is euphoria.
"Fuck" I cry out feeling the build up of my climax. My whole body begins to shake and I come.. Hard
"Jason!" I scream out feeling my legs shake and he's not even done yet.
He flips me over after I come down from my high and grabs ahold of my hips pushing into me again.
"Fuck Angel" he growls out pulling my arms to the back of me as he slams into me relentlessly. I can feel my climax again starting to build up.
"Dont stop, I'm so close" I moan working my ass on his cock arching my back further, letting him go deeper.
"I'm right there with you Angel" he grunts out and I explode.. Again
"Fuck! Jasonnn" I cry out into the cover he let's go of my hands as I come and I feel the throb of his thick cock inside me then a burst of cum hits inside sending me over the edge again.
"Shittt" I groan as I come down from my high and he slowly pulls out of me rubbing my wrists from the tightness of his grasp.

Laying in my bed on Jasons chest feels like nothing else matters. He's breathing heavily and it's matching mine.
"That was the best sex I've had. Shit" I tell him trying to slow my breathing down.
"And that's what you'll get for the rest of your life beautiful. Me" he says and I smile up at him. Why would I want anyone else?