Chapter 92 Jason's POV

"Right angel I'll see you soon. I'll call you anyways OK?" I tell her and kiss her affectionately.
"OK baby, see you later" she says and I watch her push Ruby into the park.
Driving off I head towards my office and get into work mode. I need to sort this fucking problem today.

Pulling up outside my office I see John waiting for me at the doors.
I climb out and make my way over to him quickly.
"Good afternoon Jason" he says in a deep voice and smile at me. Atleast he's in a good mood.
"Afternoon John.. Shall we" I say opening my office door and escorting him inside.
"So let's just get down to business. I want that peice of art Jason. No matter how you have to do it." he tells me and I shake my head. If it was that simple.
"Someone has it but I know the location. I just need some time John. I'm not asking for much" I tell him and he huffs annoyed.
"I'll pay you double if you can get it to me by Monday. The latest" he says and I smile. Easy I only needed the rest of the day.
"That's fine John so we have a deal?" I ask him and he holds out his hand to shake onit
"Deal.. Don't let me down son" he says and I nod my head and he starts to walk out my office. Now for the actual job. I need someone I can trust. Liam.. But I don't want him getting backlash from this fuck!
I don't trust anyone else. I pull out my phone and hit call on his number.
"Brother. I need a favour" I tell him when he answers straight away.
"What isit? isit Ruby?" he asks panicked I shake my head.
"No she's fine. It's a job I need done asap" I tell him and he sighs with relief.
"What do you need bro. Can it wait until tomorrow I'm about to meet Quetsia" he says and I sit back in my chair thinking it could possibly.
"Yeah but it needs to be tomorrow. I'll explain when you come back to mine it's important tho brother. And keep it to yourself" I tell him knowing he will anyways. But still.

Filling in some paper work that needed to be done I finally finish and call my angel.
"Angel.. You OK?" I ask her as she finally answered after a while.
"Yeah sorry was rummaging through my bag for my phone." she tells me with a chuckle.
"I'm finished here you still at the park? We can get some lunch aswell" I tell her getting up to leave my office. Locking my door I walk to my car.
"Yeah am still here she loves it Ace, and I'd love lunch, come to me" she tells me and I smile hearing Ruby in the background. My prinny.
"Right I'm on my way now I won't be long baby I love you" I tell her and hang up getting into my car.
Deciding to go and grab some food and some bits and bobs from a local store to have a little picnic instead with my girls I jog back out the store and into my car speeding off to them.

Arriving at the playground I park up and jump out seeing my girls on the swing set.
She waves me over and I jog over to them smiling.
"Hey Ace you want a turn" she offers me and I nod at her.
"Yeah sure angel" I tell her and look at Ruby smiling in the baby swing.
"Hello beautiful prinny" I say to her and push her a little making her kick her legs out more.

"So we going to lunch after we feed the ducks?" she asks me and I shake my head no.
"I thought we'd have a little picnic angel" I tell her with a grin. She smiles wide up at me and kisses me.
"I'll go grab it with the blanket out the car you go start to feed them" I point to the ducks and walk off towards my car.

"Thanks for this Ace. It's been fun just the three of us" she tells me smiling.
"I've enjoyed this aswell angel. I always do when I spend time with my two favorite girls" I tell her leaning over to kiss her offering lips. I watch as Ruby chews on wotsits and turning her hands and face orange. My messy prinny.
"Shall we start heading back, she's going to want a change and a nap soon baby?" she asks me and I nod happily ready to go home with them.
"Yeah sure angel let's go" I tell her standing up and collecting everything while she cleans up Ruby and picks her up.
"Ready" she says and we start to walk back to the car.

Finally home and Ruby's still awake. I thought she would've fallen asleep on the drive back. Clearly enjoying her day out with mummy. I smile at the thought.
Climbing out I walk around and collect her in the car seat and wait for my angel to open the door as my hands are full.
"Thanks baby" I tell her as she holds the door open for me.
Walking in to the house I settle her down and grab the changing bag from Angelica and make my way to the changing table upstairs we bought while she's here.

"She's falling asleep angel" I whisper to her as she walks into Ruby's room.
"OK I'll put her in her cot. Let's try it now while where awake. She's big enough now" she tells me. Nodding my head with a smile thanking God that we bought all this stuff on the off chance she'd be staying with us.
"She looks so adorable in it" she says and her eyes are teary. She's getting emotional over everything baby related recently. Is she pregnant? I start to feel my heart pounding with excitement. Please god let her be pregnant!