Chapter 4

It's Friday and I have a shit load of appointments. All my usual weekend girls wanting to top up there beauty. I sit up stretching and turn off my alarm. I unlock my phone and see I have a message from Jason. My heart rate starts to pick up as I open it.

Jason: Morning angel 😀 Hope you feel good after lastnight.

I instantanly smile and love his morning texts.

Angelica: Morning 😊 I still feel the same. Nothings changed for me.

I hit send and put my phone down making my way to the bathroom.
Doing my morning routine I switch on the shower and step in.

Standing at my closet deciding on something to wear.

Simple

Simple.
I do my usual after shower routine and pull on black lingerie and then my clothes.
I blow dry my hair as I sit at my vanity then curl it into loose ringlets. I apply my makeup and then a nude lip gloss. Ready! I think running my fingers through my curls.
I pack my bag for work and check my phone. Jason. Smiling I open it again.

Jason: I wanna see you tonight angel

Oh my god. Yes! I clap happily thinking that's totally my plan now.

Angelica: We can do that. What was you thinking? I need to plan 😂

I hit send and wait for his reply while I'm making my way to the kitchen. I pour orange juice and spread cream cheese over a bagel. Maybe we could watch a movie or something simple tonight I thought as I take a bite. I feel my phone vibrate and I quickly unlock it and load up the text.

Jason: how does cinema sound?

Aww yes that's what I wanted. I type out quickly.

Angelica: Yes! Sounds good. Can't wait

Hitting send I put my phone in my bag taking the rest of my bagel to go and put the glass in the dishwasher starting it up.

Sitting in my car I think about how well this is going with Jason already. I hope he's thinking the same. He did call me angel after all. I overthink it while I finish my bagel and start up my car.
Heading to work for my first client I sanitize my hands then step out the car. Walking through the salon I wave at the girls I work with and put my bag away putting my phone on silent.

"So Amy, how's that?" I ask while she looks over her new set of acrylics.
"I love them Angelica. Thank you so much" she beams happily at me and looks back at her new nails. I did a good job of course. I love my job. Making all these beautiful ladies sparkle. I love it.
"Thanks again babe" she says getting up and heading off to pay. I smile at her and wait for my next client who's arriving shortly.

After four clients this morning it's now my lunch break and I'm starving. I grab my bag saying a quick 'see ya later' to the ladies. I make my way to subway as its the closest and the tastiest. Waiting in line I scan the boards and just decided on the one I love the most. Chicken bacon and chesse.
I go through everything I want now it's my turn and watch them as they put everything in my sandwich. Quickly paying and grabbing a drink, I move around the place and sit at an empty table in the corner out the way. I open my sandwich and dig in as I check my phone. Another message from Jason. Smiling I open it.

Jason: can't wait to see you either angel. Best part of my day.

Aww he's so sweet. But I bet he's bad. Like dominant in the bedroom. I clench my thighs at that thought and type my reply.

Angelica: Your so cute. I love it. But I'm happy to hear that 😁

I wait for his response as I continue eating and it comes quick.

Jason: I'll pick you up at 7pm angel. Be ready.

I read it and think about my clients. I need to hurry if I want to make that time. I need to get ready. Finishing my sandwich I drink my drink and throw everything away when I've done on my way out.
I quickly reply to him.

Angelica: I'll be ready.

I hit send then put my phone into my bag I head back to work.

It's 5pm and I've just finished my last client appointment. Today's been a long stressful day as it is every Friday.
I pull out the parking spot and make my way home.

"I've waxed, showered and moisturized" I check off my mental list out loud.
"Clothes, heels and accessories. Check" I say running my hand over everything. I look though my lingerie and decide on a dark red matching thong set and pull them on followed by my clothes.

I put in gold hoop earrings with a gold watch and a few gold knuckle rings

I put in gold hoop earrings with a gold watch and a few gold knuckle rings. I straighten my hair and have it flowing down my back, I apply a clear lip gloss to my lips and bronzer to my cheeks.
Smiling in the mirror I look myself over ready for the cinema with Jason. I wonder what he's chose to watch. I grab my phone and purse and put them inside my bag with my gloss. Checking my watch I see it's 5 minutes to seven. I spirtz perfume and walk to my front door, opening it i see Jason just about to knock.
"Hey handsome" I say looking him over.

He looks hot.
Pulling me into his arms he kisses me tenderly.
"Beautiful angel" he growls into my ear and I feel them butterflies blooming again. Feeling giddy I pull away and shut my door locking up. He walks me to his range and opens the door for me again helping me climb in as I'm buckling up all I think is he's such a gentleman. But I see that wild side in his eyes. It's sexy as hell.
What is his endgame here? I ask myself. Shaking my head to rid the overthinking as he steps in and buckles up, speeding off into the night.