Chapter 32

Stepping out the shower I wrap my hair then dry my body with another towel.
I moisturize and spray my deodorant. Taking the towel from my head, my hair now semi dry. I strut my ass into the bedroom naked.
"Damn baby girl" Ace whistles and I do a little twirl for him.
"So fucking sexy. Get here" he crooks his finger and I can see the lust sparkling in his eyes and the lengthy line I see in his jogging bottoms he's wearing. Fuck my eyes pop and I bite my lip staring at the impressive buldge.
"If we start, we won't stop. Then we'll miss another reservation Ace" I tell him backing towards the closet. He doesn't make a move for me clearly understanding.
"Later angel" he says getting up to go shower too. I blow him a kiss and pull out some black lace French knickers and my dress. I pull on the underwear and look for the shoes to go with the dress.
Getting everything ready I put the dress on and smooth it over my curves making sure the chains are straight. I'm done.
Sitting at the vanity I browdry my hair and curl it into loose waves with my straightener. Starting to apply my makeup I hear Ace come out the bathroom and look to see him naked now. Shit I can't help but look at him.. Everywhere, he's so fucking hot and all mine.
I clentch my thighs looking at his swinging cock and he growls at me and looks me over.
"Sexy as always angel" he tells me pulling on his boxers to distract himself from jumping me at any minute I guess.
Finishing up with myself putting my pink lip gloss on then into my purse I watch as Ace gets dressed. He looks just as good getting ready as he does taking them off. I watch him pull out a shirt and trousers. Where are we going? Fuck he looks even more sexier if that's even possible. Jeez
Rolling my eyes I shake my head thinking about how every girl in sight is going to be drooling over MY man. Fuck sake.
"You don't like angel" he asks stopping and looking at me serious.
"I love it baby" I tell him honestly.
"Then what's the problem, I saw you roll your eyes at me." he says staring at me with a smirk.
"Just thinking how hot you look and how every woman is going to be looking at you" I tell him and he walks over to me, crouching down to my level he rubs my thighs looking into my eyes.
"Angel I only have eyes for you" he tells me with a smile and I know I'm being stupid I just hate it.
"I know I'm sorry. I'm just being insecure" I put my head down feeling embarrassed but he lifts up my chin with his finger.
"You think I enjoy having every man look at you angel?" he asks and I don't see it. No one looks at me.
"No one looks at me Ace" I say scrunching my brows confused.
"Angel your so beautiful I see everything" he tells me standing and walking off to continue getting ready.
Do other men look at me? I just thought I blended in to be honest. Huh.
"Don't over think it angel. I love you" he says and I can't help but smile.
"I love you too Ace" I tell him helping him button up his shirt. So fucking sexy.

He kisses me gently and walks into the bathroom to sort his hair

I put everything I need into my purse and wait for Ace. Why am I ready before him for once. I laugh a little to myself.

Walking hand in hand into the beautiful restaurant we walk up to the front desk to be seated.
"Reservation for Mr King" he tells the tall slim blonde who's fluttering her eyelashes up at him. I roll my eyes at her and Ace snakes his arm around my waist holding me close smiling at me. I start to relax and the bitch takes the hint. He's mine.
She escorts us to our table and takes out her notepad and pen looking between us but barely glancing at me. To busy focusing on Jason.
"Can we get your best bottle of white please" he says not taking his eyes off me. He smiles and watches me hard. Why? I'm fine.. I just want to rip this bitches fake blonde hair out her scalp. Whoa Angelica where did that come from?

"So angel how would you feel about opening your own salon?" he asks me taking a sip of his wine looking over the rim as I put mine down and gape at him.
"That's always been my dream Ace. I just need to work a little longer and I'll be nearly there" I tell him happily. I've been saving since I was 16. Since my first ever job only buying what I needed till I hit 21 then I started to spend a bit more to look good for work and I'm back a little by three months but by the time I'm 25 I should have enough saved to buy a shop.
"What if I was to help with that angel?" he asks me and I just stare at him. Do I want his help.
"I don't know Ace. What if something was to happen between us. Then what?" I ask him with a sad smile. I hope nothing does but what if?
"Angel the shop will be yours if anything was to happen. But it won't, we won't let that happen." he tells me and I like how assured he is about us already. I gaze up at him and smile wide.
"That would be great baby" I say beaming with joy.
"OK, when we get back we'll take a look around see what you like" he says and I can't help but smile. My dreams are finally coming true. And I don't know what I'd do without him. I love him more than words.
A different waiter comes along and thank God it's not some slutty bitch drooling over what she will never get.
"Can I take your orders please" he asks politely smiling between us both with the same notepad and pen. I'm about to own my own salon. I can't fucking wait.