Chapter 14

Standing in the mirror in my bedroom looking at myself now I'm fully in the outfit I purchased for him in mind.

I hear a knock on my door and make my way there looking through the spy hole first

Jason.
I pull open the door and his jaw drops.
"FUCK! Angel" he says grabbing me and pushing me against the wall closing the door behind him he locks it and picks me up. Kissing me down my jaw to my neck sucking on my sweet spot. I whimper softly loving the feeling of him on me. He walks me down the hall to my bedroom and lays me down unzipping the back of my outfit kissing his way down my body as he pulls it off. I can feel his large cock rubbing against my thigh and its making me so fucking wet. I want him so badly. He turns me on beyond reason and I want this feeling to never end.
He hooks his fingers into my underwear as he sucks on each hard nipple switching between biting and soothing it with his tongue after. I arch my back pushing them further into his face and he pulls them off the rest of the way. He licks, bites and kisses down to my arching core and licks up my wet pussy. I slowly start to buck my hips to the movement of his tongue and he slides it into my entrance fucking me slowly. I'm moaning loudly and my fingers are running through his hair pulling him into me further. I start to feel the build up of my orgasm the longer and deeper his tongue goes and I can't stop the scream that erupts out from me.
"Jason!" I cry out and he doesn't stop I squirt into his mouth and feel the bedsheets starting to get wet below me. Fuck. He starts to lick up and down my pussy but I can't handle anymore play I want to be fucked. Now. Hard preferably.
"I need to feel you inside me." I whine to him and he smiles up at me. He gets off me and strips out of his clothes. And I shamefully watch every movement his body takes. His muscles flexing when he lifts his t-shirt over his head. Shit Jason's hot. Like fucking hot hot, it's always a smack in the face when I see him naked. His hard dick turned upwards towards his belly button while his eyes are burning into me and my body. I crook my finger to him and he climbs on top of me.

Laying there panting hard while Jason does the same next to me. Sex with him is always draining and I can't feel my legs. I start to laugh out loud thinking about it.
"What's funny angel?" he ask leaning up on his arm looking at me.
"Every time you make me come I can't move or feel my legs" I tell him and the smug face says I should of kept that to myself. I can see his head growing already at the compliment.
I hear my phone vibrate and I grab it seeing a test from Robbie.

Robbie: Yo babes. Its been awhile you good?

I smile at the text and see Jason looking at me. I quickly reply.

Angelica: hey babes. I know works hectic and we should meet up soon if you'd like.

I hit send and put my phone down looking at Jason.
"You okay baby?" I ask him rubbing my fingers along his chest tattoos looking at them all.
"Who's Robbie angel?" he asks closing his eyes. Shit how do I explain him.
"He's just a friend baby" I tell him honestly because that's what he is. Right?
"Good because your my angel" he says empathising the MY. I duno what to say. We haven't really talked about this.
"You say that like where together Jason" I say sitting up and finding a robe. I need to be dressed for this. I know it.
"What do you mean angel?" he says sitting up now and looking at me with his eyebrows raised.
"Well we've done a bunch of stuff but never really spoke about the next step you know?" I say shrugging my shoulders.
"I don't just do this with anyone angel. Your mine" he growls the MINE and I clench my thighs. Fuck sake.
"So you assumed I was yours all along?" I say but deep down I'm bouncing up and down.
"You was mine from the moment we met angel" he climbs off the bed and wraps his arms around my waist kissing my neck. What do I even say to that?
"I want you too" I say feeling awkward that I didn't click on to it.
"I more than want you angel" he tells me looking me in the eyes being serious.
I hug him holding him close smelling of aftershave and sex. I don't want him to leave but I have to go to Sharee soon. Pulling away I go into the bathroom and he follows me in.
"Round 2" he states slapping my ass and taking off my robe while I switch the shower on.