Chapter 64

All afternoon Amy's been acting different. Glued to Liam like a fly around shit and coming between me and him too. Weird. I pull her to the side as we go do some baby shopping with the guys after we had lunch.
"Is something wrong? Your acting well.. Different" I ask her but she just looks at me funny.
"I don't like how close you and Liam are." she says and I can't help the laugh that escapes me.
"Are you serious right now?" I ask her but she looks to be.
"You visited him alot and sent him things. He gave you your salon and now he's all you, what about me?" she says and I can't help but stare at her. She's obviously jealous her hormones are wild I swear.
"Amy I love Jason and Liam comes with that. You need to understand that. Nothing will or is happening between us. Chill out babes" I tell her trying to be nice but the way she's looking me up and down is pissing me off.
"I think I should move out now he's back." she tells me and I couldnt agree more right now. I don't know what her problem is but she needs to fix it and quick.
"Yeah I think you should" I tell her then walk off back to Ace and Liam. The nerve of her.
"You two OK angel?" Ace asks me looking down at me. I shrug my shoulders not really knowing what to say.
"She thinks somethings going on with me and Liam" I tell him and he busts out laughing. Hard.
"Are you serious angel" he asks me and I shrug again.
"She clearly doesn't like how close we are. What do I do now?" I ask him lost for ideas
"Just give her some time angel she'll have the baby and see sense OK?" he tells me and I nod my head hoping he's right.
"Let's go please Ace I don't want to be doing this" I tell him and he understands and goes to talk to Liam.
I look at Amy and she just turns her back to me. OK then
"I don't want you to go Angelica. It's my first day out I want to spend it with all of you. Please love" Liam begs me and I don't want to tell him no but I can't stay around her much longer. The dirty looks she's giving me. After I've looked after her for all these months and made sure she's had everything. Now she wants to be funny with me. Cool bitch I understand.
Liam wraps his arms around me and squeezes me tightly.
"Thankyou for everything you did for me love. It means alot" Liam says into my ear quietly. I smile thinking everything he's done for me too.
"No thanks needed Liam. You've done alot for me we're family, and talk to Amy please" I tell him in his ear and he pulls away looking at me.
I just look at him and he nods his head understanding.
"See you later love" Liam says as I walk back too Ace.
I look at Amy and she just walks off looking around the shop. OK then no bye.
Liam and Ace say there bye's and arrange to meet up again soon.

Pulling up outside the salon I'm feeling a little pissed. I took the whole afternoon off for that ungrateful bitch for her to fuck it up. Liam deserves fucking better.
"Whats on your mind angel your not still stressing over Amy are you?" he asks me rubbing his thumb lightly over my knuckles as he holds my hand.
"She's just weird Ace. I thought we were good after the little thing before but she's just got worst now she thinks this for fuck sake" I tell him feeling my emotions get the better of me I feel a tear slide down my cheek. Wiping it away aggressively not wanting to cry over her.
"Angel you'll be friends again soon, just wait till she's has the baby and see how things go OK?" he says and he's right I guess.
"OK if I have too. I don't want to be around her if she's just going to act this way baby" I tell him looking at him
"I know, I'll try keep her away then. I love you angel" he tells me with a smile and I smile back feeling a little better.
"I love you too Ace, thank you" I tell him and he climbs out to open my door for me.

After a long afternoon of clients I finally check my phone and see a text from Amy

Amy: Stay away from me and my family

I have to laugh because this is a joke right. Clearly Liam spoke to her and if anything it's made it worse. Fuck! I reply back

Angelica: You told 'your' man that? I don't see that happening babesss... 😂

I hit send and put my phone away and start to tidy around before I close up.
Sweeping the floor I hear my phone ring. Putting the brush to the side I grab my phone out and see Liam flash on the screen.
"Hey" I answer smiling finally seeing his name instead of a random number.
"Hi love. Have you spoke to Amy?" he asks me and I can't help but laugh.
"Whats funny love?" he asks me confused
"She texted me telling me to stay away from her family. So you ringing me isn't a good start Liam" I say with a chuckle and he laughs loudly.
"Are you serious love. Don't listen to her you are my family whether she likes it or not." he tells me and I smile at that because he's right I am family.
"Thanks Liam it means alot that you tried to talk to her. Yet it backfired clearly" I say and he hmms at me.
"Where are you now?" he ask me and I wonder why?
"At the salon cleaning ready to close why?" I ask him not knowing what he'd want.
"I'm on my way don't leave love" he tells me and hangs up. OK..