Chapter 7

Shopping with my girl has been a good day. Food, drinks and girl talk is what I needed.
"So this Jason? Tell me more" she says sipping her cocktail looking me over smirking. I don't even know what to say.
"He's a little older than me. He's an art dealer and he's super hot" I say shrugging my shoulders at her playing it off.
"Have you two.. you know" she say wiggling her eyebrows flirty at me. I cough on my drink as I look at her.
"No, but he did do some things to me" I blush thinking about lastnight and start to feel hot. She looks at me and shakes her head knowingly at me.
"Was he good then.. Spill babes" she encouraged me to continue so I did.
"It was so fucking good Sharee" I whisper across to her and she looks at me like she knows the feeling. Tobias must be good. I laugh at her and we continue to eat our food.

Saying bye to Sharee as I climb into my car and make my way home after the long day. I decide to text Jason.

Angelica: Hey, just checking to see how your days going.

I hit send and start up my car and pull off to my apartment.
I sing along to the music and I feel my phone vibrate. I really want to check it. So I peak at the screen seeing Jason.

Jason: Even better now you've texted me angel

I smile to myself enjoying him in my life and I feel another vibration.

Jason: Can't wait to see what you bought

Aww he remembered.. Of course he did. I roll my eyes and smirk knowingly at all the outfits I brought to show him and look at all my purchases through the rear view mirror. I spent so much I thought shaking my head. I deserved a treat.
Pulling up outside my place I text him back

Angelica: I broke the bank. That should let you know how much I bought 😂

I climb out the car collecting my bags from the back seat and open my door. Entering my place I go straight to my bedroom and drop the bags infront of the closet and drop on my bed feeling exhausted.
Pulling out my phone I see Jason again.

Jason: I want to see you, but tonight's going to be a late one angel.

I feel my mood drop instantly. Weird relax Angelica.

Angelica: It's OK, I can see you when your free.

I hit send and throw my phone onto my bed after pressing play on my playlist.
I take off my shoes and put them into there place and smile happily again at the fact I'm about to tackle all my new news.

"Shit" I curse out exhausted falling on top of my bed. I see I bought so much now I've put it away and look at my now rammed closet. I love everything. That's my problem.
Looking at my phone I see another text from him.

Jason: I won't be able to see you now untill Monday the earliest 😔
I'm swamped with work angel. Weekends are always like this.

I reread his message and think about how my weekends aren't so fun these days. I should really look into some kind of art.
I reply back to see what it is he does..

Angelica: That's ok. Was just wondering what kind of art you did?

Hitting send I get up and take a quick shower.

Dressed and ready to chill for the night I make my way down the hall and grab a bottle of rosé and a glass and take my self to the sofa

Dressed and ready to chill for the night I make my way down the hall and grab a bottle of rosé and a glass and take my self to the sofa. I'll Netflix and chill. Maybe get out the bong I thought with a giddy laugh.
I go to the cupboard where I keep all my supplies and settle back down. Setting it all up I take a few hits of it and relax down putting on vampire diaries to binge again.

It's about midnight and I feel my phone vibrate then start to ring out. Who's ringing me at these times. I grab it and see Jason's name light up my screen.
"Hey, you OK?" I ask him shyly. We've never spoke on the phone. Now he's suddenly ringing me.
"Angel, I didn't wake you did I?" he asks me and it makes me smile for some reason.
"No, I'm up. Have you just finished work?" I ask him starting to sit up and pour myself another glass of wine.
"Yes, I wanted to hear you before you went to sleep. Make sure that your OK" he says in a deep sexy voice. I melt literally.
"Aww Jason. It was nice of you to think of me" I tell him happily smiling drinking my drink.
"Always angel. You haven't left my mind since the day I met you" he tells me and I feel butterflies in my stomach and my hands start to get clammy. Shit.
"That feeling is more than mutual" I say shyly to him.
"Angel" he growls down the phone and I think I nearly climaxed at it. Fuck that was hot.
"Say it again" I ask him blushing thanking God he can't see me right now.
"My tasty Angel" he growls again and I can just picture the smirk on his face.
"Are you coming over or going home?" I ask him wanting him to.
"Don't tempt me Angel" he says grunting like he's having trouble with holding himself back. Smiling I let him go home.
"Go home, Jason you'll see me soon" I tell him happy just knowing he wants to be with me right now but can't.
"OK Angel, I'll call you tomorrow" he tells me as I hit the bong feeling the highness take over again.
"OK laters baby" I say and hang up.
Did I just call him baby? Shit.
I stare at my phone and it vibrates again.

Jason: I liked that. Don't worry Angel.

I lock my phone and make my way to bed with a satifed smile and hope for dreams of him. Maybe.