Chapter 42 Jason's POV

Climbing out the car slightly irritated that my angel discharged herself but she's the boss. I open her door and offer her my hand helping her out.
"Liam and Amy should already be here" I tell her and she looks over at me with scrunched eyebrows.
"There fixing up and helped after I took you to the hospital" I add filling in her blanks.
"Oh OK. They didn't unpack my clothes did they?" she says being serious. I know what she's like.
"No angel don't worry our room is the only one untouched, but you can change and move things around when your feeling better" I tell her and kiss her quickly.
"OK, let's go" she says smiling and I lead us into our new home.
"Hey your back, how you feeling babes" Amy says walking over and hugging Angelica. "I'm fine now, I can't wait to just settle in now" she tells her grinning.
"Where's Liam?" I ask Amy letting go off my angel making sure she's steady on her feet first.
"Kitchen I think" she tells me and I walk in that direction to find him. Looking around the house on my way and it's so big and I never thought I'd have this. With anyone let alone my angel. She brings out my best parts and I love it. Now anyways.
"Bro what's sup" I say entering the kitchen seeing Liam sat at the breakfast bar on his phone. He jumps up and bro hugs me hitting my back.
"Good bro how's Angelica?" he asks me and I grin.
"She better, discharged herself didn't she" I tell him rolling my eyes. He nods understanding that it was her decision regardless.
He passes me his phone and I look at it.
"Read these bro" he tells me annoyed.
Scrolling through them and all I see is Victor. He's basically saying he wants to meet and call a truce. This guy I though shaking my head. Why would he go to Liam and not me. Liam ain't going to give him shit! Taking my phone out I type Victor's number into my phone and save it. I'll sort this. Not fucking Liam, that's just going to get worst. For all of us.

Walking into the living room I see them all seated and laughing at something. I walk around taking a seat next to my angel and hand over Liam phone.
"I've saved his number. I'll sort it" I tell him making sure he knows to stay the fuck out of it.
"Please do" he says smirking at me. Cunt
"Sort what? More surprises for me?" my angel says rolling her eyes. Chuckling I shake my head no at her.
"Only I give you surprises now" I growl into her ear. She blushes as Amy and Liam look over to us.
"I think it's time for us to leave" Liam says laughing. She nods and winks at him. Liams getting laid tonight. I laugh to myself and look at Liam knowingly. He smirks and starts to get up with Amy.
"I'll see you soon Angelica" Amy says walking over and hugging her goodbye. She whispers something but I didn't catch it.
Liam nods his head at me and I do the same watching as they let themselves out.

"You, bed you need to rest. Doctors orders" I say raising an eyebrow waiting for her to challenge me.
"How about bedroom, so I can unpack" she grins wide. This girl and her clothes.
"OK, just let me know if you feel anything OK?" I tell her and she nods kisses me and jumps up walking off upstairs.
"Take your time angel, there's no rush" I call out to her following up the stairs.

"Can you carry these over there please" she asks me and I obliged not wanting her to over do it. Yet I'm exhausted and haven't slept properly since she's been in hospital. I do my back and fourth with all her shoes and let her tell me where she wants them. Then her bags and purses.
"What's next angel" I ask her and she looks around the room.
"That's it Ace. I thought there were more" she says sadly. I don't know why she enjoys it so much it's tiring.
"There's still mine angel" I tell her and she smiles up at me happily.
"Let's do it, then we can rest" she says like that ain't the last thing anyways.

"Thank fuck that's done" I say collapsing on to the bed. She drops down next to me and sighs.
"Yeah that took it out of me" she says curling into me. I wrap my arms around her body and pull her closer to me, relaxing her head on my chest.
"Let's bathe then sleep angel" I say and she doesn't reply. Looking down at her and see that's she's fallen asleep.
I lay there for a while listening to her evenly breathing and relax with her.
Moving from under her once she's in a deep sleep I pull back the covers and pick her up tucking her in. I take off her trousers and strip down to my boxers laying in behind her. Closing my eyes I thank all for this moment and that she's going to be OK. My angel.