Chapter 35

Lying on the ledge of the pool in my binkini relaxing back getting some sun. It's the last day of our holiday and I officially want to stay forever. It's beautiful here and the people are lovely.
"Angel" I hear from the other side of me. I tilt my head and hmm at him to continue.
"Do you want to go anywhere today or we just lazing in the pool?" he asks me and I hadn't really thought to do anything. I'm feeling drained all the time for some reason recently.
"Can we stay here please Ace" I ask him hoping he's OK with that.
"Of course angel, whatever you want" he says picking his bottled water up and swigging from it.

We start the packing process and I think we forgot about the luggage we have to take back is about to break the scales. Fuck
"We bought so much Ace" I whine trying to pack my suitcase and failing miserably. "We'll go buy you other suitcase angel it's no big deal" he says kissing my forehead and pulling on some shorts and a t-shirt.
"I need to get ready then too" I moan not wanting to dress up now.
"No its fine, you stay here angel and I'll go. I'll be back in no time, just relax" he says kissing me again and grabbing his wallet then leaves out the door.
I start to fold up all the clothes I can't fit into the suitcase ready for when he comes back. I leave out a comfortable outfit for the plane ride back tomorrow with my toothbrush but everything else can be packed.
I clean the room and make sure I have got everything and I'm not leaving anything behind.
I work my way around the suite collecting everything and making sure everything's clean. I fluff the pillows and fold the blankets and open up the balcony door for some fresh air.

Finally done I sit down feeling exhausted and the heat is ridiculous. Making my way to the fridge I grab a bottle of water and swing generously. Suddenly I hear the door start to unlock.
"Angel I'm back" I hear Ace call out as he walks through holding my new case. Thank god he got one. I'd of been screwed.
"Thank you!" I exclaim as I put the bottle down, clapping my hands I run to grab it from him. Making my way back into the bedroom to pile all my excessive amounts of clothes into the case and just about zip it up, with a bounce onit and Ace helping to push it together we finally close it. What would I do without my Ace.
"Thanks for helping baby" I tell him laying down on the bed exhausted, suddenly a wave of sickness hits me. Whoa. I must of eaten something funny. I hold my stomach and breath through my nose and feel the sickness drift away. What was that about?
"You OK angel?" he asks me looking worried.
"Im fine baby just felt a little weird" I tell him with a small smile.

After we'd finished packing, we sit infront of the tv watching a thriller. I'm curled up between his legs while he nuzzles into my neck playing with my hair with his arm wrapped around my body.
"You like when I do this" he says into my ear then kisses my neck tenderly. Obviously
"I love everything you do, as long as your touching me" I tell him smiling.
After watching the movie we ordered room service again not wanting to get ready and I'm starting to worry there's something wrong with me.
"Burger please baby" I tell him and he gets up to go order.
The food arrives and we eat watching some comedy on the tv and laughing at some jokes.
"Are you ready to go home tomorrow?" Ace asks me and I sigh.
"I think so. I feel drained" I tell him and he looks at me concerned.
"You sure your OK?" he asks me and I nod smiling as I finish up my burger.
"I'm good baby, thank you anyways" I tell him his concerns adorable.
"Are you ready for bed angel we have a long flight tomorrow"
"Totally baby" I say beginning to get up but he swoops and carry me bridal style to the bathroom.
We both brush our teeth and picks me back up to carry me back to the bedroom.
Pulling the covers back he lays me down and climbs in beside me.
"Are you looking forward to going work" he asks me and I spin into his arms.
"Yes but.. where's home gonna be now? Are u coming to mine or me to yours?" I ask him because I have no idea.
"We can switch it up and find a new place that we both like?" he asks me and I nod my head excitedly.
"That's sounds good Ace" I tell him happy but sleepy now. This exhausting holiday has fucked me up.
"Sleep angel. I love you" he kisses my forehead and tucks me into him.
"I love you too Ace" I reply drifting off.
"I'll forever love you and you will always be my angel" he says and that was the last thing I hear.