Chapter 13: Why is My Phone in the Microwave?

Start from the beginning

"I guess I should have told him, but Tucker was there and I didn't want to interrupt..."

Wag snickered again and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Why are you acting so weird when I talk about Tom?"

"It's just...you said lots of things when you were drunk."

"Oh god...what did I say?"

"Nothing that I'm going to hold against you, I promise. The secrets will stay with us."

"Wag, please tell me what I said."

"Alright. Ahem,'I don't know why he acts so sad, I cuddled with him and everything! It still didn't work. Now he's probably cuddling with TUCKER. Tucker, tucker, tucker! That's all he knows now. I should cuddle with you Wag, you make me happyyyy!" Wag doubled over in laughter as he drug out the 'y' in happy.

Oh my god I hate life.

I groaned loudly and stuffed my head into the couch cushions.

"Aw I'm sorry. But I must tell you my favorite line, ' radiation comes outta phones right? And radiation also comes outta microwaves right? What if I could make a bomb! With a microwave!' Hahah!"

"Wow." Is all I managed to say.

I left from Wags house and decided to just take a walk for a little while. I didn't want to go back and have to face Tom again. I still felt sick and stressed and guilty. Why I was feeling guilty? I didn't know. I don't really think I did anything wrong.

It began to rain, just my luck. I ran to get shelter underneath a tree that I saw nearby. I laid down underneath it, and I felt completely miserable. I started getting tired and began to drift off.

"Sparklez!" I heard someone say.

I jerked up and looked around. My surroundings were completely different. I was in a room, a room with wooden walls and floors. There were a bunch of chest and brew stands surrounding the wall and the bed I was on was in the middle of it. Wait a second, I know this place.

It was my house.
My mianite house.
I got up and looked around. It was the same as I had left it before we traveled to Ianerea. I looked at a small frame above my bed and was shocked.

A rose. Capsizes rose.

"Sparklez? Where ye be?" I heard someone call.

"Hello?" I asked the mysterious voice.

"Aye! I found ye!" I felt arms wrap around my waist and turned to see her.

My love. My beautiful pirate.

She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes. I missed them so much. I'd repressed all my memories of her for so long. They all came flooding back. I pulled her close to me and kissed her head.

"Matey? You alright?"

"I'm just...I'm glad to have you Capsize...I know I haven't said it before but...I love you so much... "

"Woah there matey, things be moving a little quick for me...but thank ye anyway," She patted me on the back and pulled away.
"C'mon! Today we find Dianites Temple! And confront Furia!" She exclaimed.

No. This was the day she died. I remember this.

Oh god no, I can't relive this. Even if it's just a dream.

I begin pinching myself, trying to wake up.

I sit down on the bed and put my hands on my ears.

This can't be happening, not again. Please not again.

"Matey, are ye alright?"

"No no no nO NO NO NO I CANT DO THIS AGAIN!!!" I begin crying, sobbing hysterically. Wake up wake up!!!

"Sparklez! Calm down matey! What be wrong with ya?" I felt her put her arms around me trying to comfort me.

"No no no no..."

I felt her pull my hands down from my ears.

"Shhh everything will be okay matey, just calm down." She put her hands on my face, they were so soft and gentle. I looked into her beautiful eyes again. Her long brown hair trailing down her shoulders on to her uniform.

"I just wanna wake up." I said whispering to her.

"Wake up? Matey you are awake."

"No I'm not, you're gonna die again and I'm gonna see it. I can't watch it again. I CANT."
I squeezed my eyes so hard I was seeing blue spots inside my eye lids. I didn't want this. Please wake up.

"Wake up, Sparklez."

"Im trying Capsize, I can't it's not working."

"C'mon just wake up! WAKE UP!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUYS! I NEED YO HELP!
Okay so what would you want chapter 15 to be about? I know that's pretty far away but I'm having trouble deciding if it should be about Andor getting arrested or Sparklez and Tom building a house together.
WHAT SOUNDS INTERESTING TO YOU LOVELY PEOPLE?! TELL ME WHAT YOU WISH!
Anyway aside from that, I WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO SEE 25 NONIFICATIONS ON WATTPAD. I THOUGHT I WAS HALLUCINATING.
Y'all are gonna give me a heart attack one day, BUT NOT TODAY!
I must stay stronk for da stream!
Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave a favorite if you did! Thanks!
- Lee