Wait no it sounds too direct and causal, what if she thinks that I am suddenly acting too friendly?

Daniel : Hello, I am Kang Daniel, former WannaOne member and now turned soloist also the CEO of KONNECT entertainment. Do you remember we met before in my place and In your office? The thing is I would like to take you out on a date.

Ugh! isn't it too formal?

What to do? I have never messaged a girl like this before.... wait! how about a little prank? lets see if she can guess me.

Daniel : Hi, is this TWICE Jihyo? um..... I am your date, did you recognize me?

I hit the sent button oh for sure she would be surprised and confused on seeing this. How I wish I could see her reaction, she would look damn cute as always. Its fun to tease her, the cute expressions she makes are very good.

I was grinning for a while..... she put me on read!? didn't she recognize me? Is she trying to ignore me? No that can't be, she's very humble maybe she is just stuck up in some situation where she cannot reply. Lets wait for few minutes.

One second passed, two seconds passed

Twenty seconds passes.....

Thirty seconds passed....

Thirty 3 seconds passed.....

40 Seconds passed....

Ugh I can't wait anymore.

Daniel : Oh come on! don't just put me on read, are you Park Jihyo or not?

I hit the sent button before even thinking Twice.... did it sound rude? I-I am sorry? I will just ask for her forgiveness hopefully she doesn't finds it rude or annoying. What if she doesn't like the way I sent it and tries to ignore me more?

I was thinking all these possibilities then suddenly my phone beeped indicating a message, FROM HER!!

Jihyo : Yes I am TWICE Jihyo, sorry for not replying earlier.

Oh its okay, you don't have to apologize, I should be the one asking sorry for acting like that. Damn did I make her feel bad? Lets try to put a smile on her face, how about a little teasing?

I smirked at the idea that came to my mind and started executing it.

Daniel : But wait, How will I know that you really are Jihyo and not someone else? I might have accidently sent this message to someone else and that someone might be you trying to pretend as Jihyo and fish for some information which you will later use it against her?

I sent it grinning and imagining her pout when she would see this. I have seen in many fan compilation videos of her that whenever her members tease her like that she forms a cute pout. Hehehe she looks very cute.

Don't think of me as some sort of a creep, I am a fan and especially her fan and I love spending time in looking at fan made or official videos of her. By the amount of videos I have seen of her I have already learnt many things about her. She is allergic to pineapple but still likes to eat them on pizza, she is allergic to cats but still has a pet cat named Bbuyo ( which looks like ready to bite and always judges others) she is allergic to some flowers but likes it a lot when someone gives her those. Heck there was this fan site of hers that always gave her flowers whenever they met, I was so damn jealous of him. She would smile a lot at him thank god he's in the military now.

Park Jihyo is one of a kind, she's all cute but also fire on stage while performing, a very humble being.

Oh it feels so good whenever I remember that I got a chance to date her!