Chase's and Skye's truth and dare

Rescue Wolf:" I dare Katie to spend until tomorrow morning in her birthday suit. I dare Chase to pee on the wall inside the Lookout and I dare Skye to poop on the floor of the Lookout while the team watches all 3 dares. Truth for Katie, Chase and Skye what attracted you to your respective crushes?"

Chase and Skye were shooked. Katie sighed and went into her and Ryder's room. There she found her birthday suit and put it on. "Now i will wait for the morning," she said.

When she was with pups then Chase and Skye were ready for their dares. Chase was saying in his head:" I never forgive myself." He rose his hindpaw and peed on the wall of inside of the Lookout. Skye did her dare right after Chase's dare. Other pups watched them all.

"Now the truths," Katie said:" Robo-Dog went to the wall and started to tidy up the dares. "I found Ryder attractive because of his creative ways to rescue everyone," Katie said:" And he's famous in Adventure Bay." Skye nuzzeled into Chase's chest and said:" Chase is brave and he is hot." Chase blushed at Skye's answer. Chase said:" Yes." Everybody looked at him. "Yes?" Marshall asked. Chase said:" Everything about Skye is attractive to me. She's beautiful and cool. She is great mother to our pups. And actually very good caretaker of other pups too."

Then he turned to Katie:" Was it all?"