How the team met each other?

bsassan0378:" Ryder I want to know something. I know how you got Rubble and Everest but how did you meet Chase, Marshall, Skye, Zuma and Rocky?"

Ryder said:" Well, me and Katie were in the beach one day with our families and then i saw two dogs who needed help. One of them Belgian Shepherd and other one was German Shepherd." "Was it Chase?" Rubble asked. Ryder nodded. Belgian Shepherd was Cooper," he said. Chase said:" He haven't eaten anything as long as i remember until we met you." "Why?" Marshall asked. Chase explained:" He let me eat the food when he found it." "That was sad," Shana said. Chase nodded.

Ryder started to talk about when Marshall appeared. (The whole flashback is in Marshall's problem). "He thought that there was a fire and put out our campfire," Ryder laughed. Pups laughed.

"But Rocky," Ryder said:" I met him when he was almost drowning but he had his home. But one day when Chase's training mechanism malfuctioned then we took him in."

(The whole flashback is in Past replays) Ryder said:" I found Zuma in the City Hall and he just lost his mother because of the storm. I knew that he is going to be good water rescuer and i called him into our team."

Skye said:" I remember how you met me. Chase was lost in the woods because he wanted to visit me in my training place." "I got distracted by the birds there," Chase explained:" And i didn't knew where i went. Ryder's parents were at work and Ryder in school and i wanted to go to walk." "Skye found him and helped him get back," Ryder said:" That's how i met with Skye."

Ryder turned to readers:" Thanks for asking that, bsassan0378! And stay safe everyone!"