Duke in girl clothes

Rescue Wolf:" Truth for the team how mature are Sweetie and her owner nowadays? I dare the team to make the Queen of Barkingburg's cousin run around in public while wearing only female clothes."

"Very mature," Ryder said and Chase added:" Sweetie doesn't steal the crown but she still thinks about something what helps her get in trouble." Skye said:" Previos time she sabotased cameras to get the jewely." "Now the dare," Ryder said.

They reached to Barkingburg and they didn't had trouble to find Queen of Barkingburg's cousin. "How we do our dare?" Chase asked. "I maybe know," Blaze said. Chase said:" If you think about your catchpace then you will walk to Adventure Bay." "Not that," Blaze said:" About how we will do our dare."

When Queen of Barkingburg's cousin went into his vehicle then team knocked him out.

When he woke up then he thought that something isn't wrong with him. Actually the team has changed his clothes and his vehicle wasn't anywhere. He saw that something glowed there and he started to run. That glowing thing was Robo-Dog. He barked happily. "Good work, team!" Ryder said.

The people on Barkingburg's streets saw Duke of Flappington with girl clothes and laughed.

"Our dare is done," Ryder said.