To Barkingburg...with Rubble's rig

bsassan0378:" I dare Zuma to drive Rubble's rig all through Adventure Bay to Barkingberg and back."

Zuma asked:" You want construction vehicle to destroy the whole world?" "It's not that hard," said Chase:" You been there in one episode." "And i was better in the rig than you because i didn't panic too much as you," Zuma said:" Anyway, can i take Rubble's gear?" Rubble said:" Go ahead."

Soon Zuma was with Rubble's gear in Rubble's vehicle. He started it and started to drive with it...backwards. Soon Zuma found the front gear and drove into Adventure Bay and into the road where leaded to Barkingburg. He thought that the rig can go faster, only to get the drill into the road and he didn't realized it.

He drove to Barkingburg and turned back only to being stopped by police officer. "I thought that the roadworks is coming next month," he said to Chocolate Labrador. Zuma said:" I needed my friend's rig. Is there a problem?" Police officer pointed to the drill. Zuma casped and looked at the road he shuggled and said:"At least the roadworkers have little easiler job." Police officer let him go with the warning when he realized that the pup was from rescue team.

When Zuma reached the Lookout then he said:" At least the houses are up."

But he didn't know that when he turned around then he acctidentally knocked over the sign and it fell into police officer's car.