Flying into the hurricane

Ryder and Katie were away for the while.

This time was Rocky near of the Screen upstairs and saw a new dare. "We have a new dare!" Rocky said to the team. "Ryder's not here," Chase said. "It's for the pups," Rocky said:"And we maybe need Air Patroller for this."

The dare was for the pups to fly in their flying gear in middle of the hurricane. It was sent by LightningPelt12. "Wait what?!" Marshall asked. "We should fly in the middle of the hurricane," Rocky repeated. "Too late to back down?" Marshall asked. "Come on, scaredy-dog," Chase said:" We will do it. No job is too big..." "Don't be Ryder," Marshall said:" I get it."

Soon they were in Air Patroller. "Be careful everyone!" Skye said:" We can get hurt while doing this dare." Marshall then said:" Ok. I'm out." He rose from his seat and took his flying gear, unknownily the Air Patroller was near of the hurricane and it took him in.

"Oh gosh!" Chase shouted. "I think that we are near enough!" Skye shouted to Robo-Dog.

Soon they all were flying in the hurricane. Falcon tried to stay steady. And he flied towards Marshall. "Is it fun?" he asked. Marshall said:" No! I want to land. To me this dare is completed." He turned on his hoses and flied away but that made him too fast so he flied away from Air Patroller.

At the same time Ryder and Katie were walking inside of the Lookout. "I can't wait to see pups' faces," Ryder said. On Katie's hands was something inside of the blanket.

They were suprised that nobody was in Lookout. They were more suprised when Marshall crashed from the sky. "What's going on?" Ryder asked Marshall. Marshall looked at him and said dizzily:" We had a new dare to fly in the hurricane." "Oh dear!" Katie shouted.

Soon the pups flied inside of the Air Patroller, somehow.

"Who dared you do to this?" Ryder asked through his pup pad.