Prank calls

bsassan0378:" Hey Everest how is Jake doing now en days and do you still live with him or not? And I dare Rubble to prank call someone and it can be anyone but not Humdinger cause I think he's had enough pranking for one day because of someone. (Mostly talking about Blaze if you get my drift). Also Ryder what did the pups even do that made you disconnect Robo-Dog's recorder?"

Everest said:" Very good actually. I have called him every week so we could talk. And i moved here when i married Marshall. So i am not living with Jake anymore."

Rubble said:" My dare is easy." And Ryder gave him his pup pad. Ryder then said:" Remember when i said that i prentended to be Michael Jackson? Well i caugh Zuma and Robo-Dog and disconnected Robo-Dog's recorder so he won't show it to others or that doesn't happen again. And that recorder isn't important to Robo-Dog anyway so it didn't do any bad for him. Expect he can't help us when he saw Blaze's new prank." And Ryder looked at Blaze, who hid himself under his pillow from embarrassment. Blaze then asked:" So he didn't record the last prank to Humdinger?" Ryder said:" He didn't." "Shoot!" Blaze shouted.

Rubble called Farmer Al. "Your package has arrived," Rubble said. "I didn't expected anything," Farmer Al said:" You got the wrong number." Blaze came out of his hiding place and whispered:" That was lame. Try something else." Rubble then said:" He already ended the call." Blaze whispered something to Rubble and Rubble said:" Let's try that!"

Mayor Goodway got the phone call. "Hello?" Goodway said as she answered to it:" Who is it?" "Congratsolations!" came the voice:" You are the lucky winner to enter the tv show!" "Really?" Goodway shouted happily. She didn't hear the giggling in background. "What tv show?" Goodway asked. "To Prank Call show!" Rubble said and Goodway heard the laughter. "Wait what?" Goodway asked.

Rubble ended the call and laughed. "Good idea Blaze!" Rubble said between the laughter.

Ryder said:" She is now very confused. But great call!"