Confessed

Next is turn to answer to Rescue Wolf.

"Truth for everyone who has confessed their feelings for each other before the game. What convinced you to finally tell your crushes that you have feelings for them? I dare Rubble to do the bunny hop while wearing a bunny outfit." they wrote.

Ryder said:"It was few days before Justice was born, she is oldest of the young pups."

Ryder's Pov (flashback)

I was nearly 18 years old and there was a rescue. I almost got killed because Chase's net snapped and i was under it. Luckily i drove away from the falling rocks.

We needed to clear the rocks from the road and i thought that it was good idea of collecting rocks to Chase's net. There was a young couple who noticed the rocks and they needed to go to hospital because the woman almost gave birth.

Anyway, i knew that we have a risks so if i now don't convince then maybe i never could. After the rescue i went to Katie's and i convinced her.

No one's Pov
Chase said:" I was actually something similar. But i was actually injured turing the rescue. I really thought that i'll die and told Skye my feelings. Then i realized that she was first to convince the feelings when i was controlled by Esen." "Was it true love kiss?" Rubble asked. "It's time for Marshall," Chase said.

Marshall said:" That begun when i accidentally stumbled on her so i touched her nose with mine. Without thinking i said to her that i love her. We begin dating after that secretly." He started to blush.

Now it was the time for Rubble's dare. Rocky went closer to StupitPizza. "Do you have a bunny suit?" he asked. StupitPizza shook her head. "Maybe something is in my puphouse," Rocky guessed.

Soon he found it and gave it to Rubble. Rubble put that on and went into his hind paws. And started jumping. Soon he finished and went into his four paws. "That's how you bunny-jump!" he said.

Ryder turned to readers:" Thanks for reading! And, like always, stay safe everyone!"