Justice x Blaze

Ryder saw the message in his pup pad and shouted:" Oh gosh!"

"What's wrong?" Chase asked. Embarrassed Ryder read the message:" It's from Rescue Wolf. And they said "I dare Ryder to pee on a tree like a pup while wearing only a collar and I dare Justice to make out with Blaze while confessing what she loves about him."" Justice was turning red. Chase asked:" Wait what?!"

Ryder turned to readers:"It will be embarrassing but i will do it." Chase put his paws on Justice's eyes. "Hey!" brown mixbreed shouted.

Soon Ryder was naked and wore the collar. "Let's get this thing over with," he said.

Girls looked away. "What did he dragged himself into?" Bella asked. Crash asked:" Why did he agreed to do this?" He looked towards girls. "Maybe we shouldn't see this," and he started to walk inside. "I agree," Bella said:" Rescue Wolf didn't say that we should watch this." Shana, Bella and Justice walked inside of the Lookout.

Soon the pups followed them and Ryder started the dare.

After the while he put the clothes back on and took collar from his neck. "It's now Justice's turn. Justice sighed, turned to Blaze and said with embarrassment:"I...i have crush on you, Blaze." Blaze looked at her when she went too close to him. Blaze tried to move, but he was paralized. Then without warning Justice kissed him. Blaze actually enjoyed it. Chase asked Skye:"Why they even needed it?" "Let it be, Chase," Skye said.

After few seconds Blaze and Justice went in their differend ways. Ryder turned to readers:" Here You have it, fellow readers! We hope that You enjoyed it!

Until next time!"