Everest and Marshall vs FNAF 4

Ryder told the team that there was a new dare.

"It's now time for Marshall and Everest," Ryder said. "It's better be good!" Marshall said. "It's from marvelomac1010," continued Ryder:"They dared Marshall and Everett to play Five Nights at Freddy's 4 in the dark. Yeah there was Everett. But i think that they thought about Everest." "What's Five Nights at Freddy's 4?" Marshall asked.

Soon they were behind the screen with main menu of the game. "And i turn the lights off," Ryder said as he turned them off. Only light what there was came from the screen. "How to play it?" Marshall asked as he looked at the controls. "Let me!" Everest said as she and Marshall switched places.

She started to look at the hallways in the game. Marshall looked closely. Soon Shana started to hide behind her father. Everest casped as she saw Phantom Bonnie. Soon Phantom Bonnie did the jumpscare and everybody screamed. "I think that it's my turn now," said shivering Marshall. But when he saw the first animatronic then he didn't move. "Close the door!" Everest shouted but it was too late. The animatronic did the jumpscare and Marshall blacked out from fear.

Ryder turned on the lights and said:" That happened."