Facing your fear

Ryder saw a new message and said to Rubble:"Bsassan0378 said that you have tarantula in your fur."

Rubble screamed:"Get it off!" He started to run, hoping to shake it off. "Calm down, Rubble!" Justice shouted and ran after him.

Soon they walked back in. "Thanks Justice!" Rubble said:"Was it all?" "They have a dare too," Ryder said:" "I dare the rest of the pups: Marshall, chase, skye, zuma and possibly Everest to face their worst fear. If they have any." "Yes not me!" Rocky shouted but then he was sprayed by water. Blaze was with his water cannons. "I meant to use them on the Bluestars, but that works too," lavendel pup said. "Why you have Bluestars?" Justice asked.

Ryder turned to Chase:"Do you want to be first?" Chase said:"I don't fear anything." "Expect for the dentist," Skye teased. Chase answered:" It was in first season, but i'm over it after the 39th episode." "Who goes first?" Ryder asked. Everybody went silent. "Marshall," Rubble said:"He goes after Chase." "I'll prepare my helicopter," Skye said.

Soon Marshall was flying with Skye. He held his paws on his eyes. "Are we landed yet?" Dalmatian asked. "Open your eyes!" Skye said:" Or you won't face your fears." Marshall opened his eyes and started to shiver. "Get me down!" Marshall pleaded. Skye casped when she saw a eagle flying their way. She turned around and watched behind her. The eagle followed them.

Soon they landed. Marshall jumped off the helicopter. Skye told them about the eagle. "Now Zuma," Ryder said:" What do you fear the most?" "Ghosts!" Zuma said slowly:" But there's no way that you can help me face it." Justice had the idea. She turned off the lights and put the white blanket on Bella.

Zuma walked inside of the Lookout with older pups and Bella started to howl creepily. Zuma asked:" Did you heard that?" And then he saw disguised Bella and thought that it was ghost. He blacked out from the fear. Justice turned the lights on and said:" I didn't imagined to have that reaction from him. But...he faced his fear, right?" "That will do," Ryder said and turned to Everest:"Your turn." "I haven't any fear," Everest said:" Expect to lose you guys."

Ryder turned to the readers:"There You have it, folks! We hope that you liked it! And stay safe!"