Ryder's dare

Guest:" What?!

Blaze totally deserved that. He's always pranking everyone. This was to get revenge for them. Rubble got kicked from the game because somebody, (I'm looking at you bsassan...) dared him to jump into a pool of spiders! Spiders! He didn't deserve that.

Also, I'm pretty sure these dares are supposed to be extreme and difficult. (Hence the summary and chapter one.) No regrets.

I play hardball with a vengeance, pups. I'm coming for you, so watch your tails.

(insert evil laugh here)"

Younger pups started to run away.

Ryder said:" The what?" Marshall said:" Rubble isn't innocent himself." Blaze said:" I think that i didn't start the pranks when that pranking Humdinger didn't appear."

Ryder said:" I think that we got new dare."

He didn't read this but the dare said...

LightningPelt12:" I liked this one a lot.
Also, the last two reviews were mine. I'm normally always sighed in, but this time I wasn't, and didn't think to look and see if I was until now.

But anyway...

I dare Ryder to ignore all the pups and pretend they don't exist for an entire week. The pups can't know this is a dare, and Ryder can't tell them till the week is up.

It would be interesting to see how this plays out..."

Ryder said:" Oh dear." He walked towards Robo-Dog and whispered:" Can you and Katie get my position? I must...go away for a week." Robo-Dog barked and nodded. "Thanks!"

Ryder said and went to talk with Katie.