On the top of the Lookout

Rescue Wolf:" Truth for the team how old are you? I dare Chase to walk to the top of the Lookout."

Chase said:" Justice is seven, almost eight years old. And me and Skye are 23." Marshall said:" 22. And twins are born a month after Justice." Everest said:" 24." Ryder said:" 26." Crash said:" 6." Shana said:" I'm 6 too." Falcon said:"5." Rubble said:" 21." Zuma said:" Same as Rubble." Rocky said:" 22."

"Now it's time for the dare," Ryder said. Chase ran into his puphouse and jumped out of it few seconds later, wearing his wall walkers and started to walk on the wall. "Isn't it easier to start from top floor?" Ryder asked. "I'm almost there," Chase answered but he wasn't even in quarter way.

Blaze asked:" How is with that: Blaze is on the way?" "Nope," Crash said. "You don't even try," Falcon said. "Damn," Blaze said:" I burn like hell?" Everybody groaned. Blaze said:" But this: Fired up and ready to go!" "It's slightly better," Marshall said.

Soon Chase reached on top of the Lookout. "Oh no," he said:" Now i should get down, somehow." He was top of the periscope. "I am literly on the top of the Lookout," Chase said:" At least the few is great."

The team went to the top floor and Chase walked on the balcony. "That was easy," he said.