All against Blaze

bsassan0378:" You know Blaze if you like pranks so much then I dare you to prank yourself. If he doesn't do it then Rocky you can have this opportunity after that water bucket prank."

"Oh dear!" Blaze shouted:" How should i prank myself?" "You asked for it," Ryder said:" Is it better when Rocky does it?" Blaze sighed and said:"How bad his pranks should be?" Rocky said:" Watch your back!" And he went into his puphouse. "Oh shoot!" Blaze said.

Crash went to look what Rocky was making. Rocky said:" You know how much Blaze hates blood?" Crash asked with fear:" You are going to take blood out of the animals?" Rocky shook his head and said:" No. I create it myself." Crash was suprised. "How you create blood?" he asked. Rocky said:" Like in movies. They are not using real blood. Can you give me a bucket?" Crash gave him it and Rocky started to pour the liquids there. "Let me show you how to do it," Mixbreed said to Majorca Shepherd Dog.

Blaze hoped that Rocky wasn't too cruel with the prank. Rocky was sneaking behind him and signed to others to be quiet. Soon he pour the crimson liquid on Blaze. Blaze thought that it was water first and then he saw that he was complitly red. He jumped up and shouted:" You killed somebody to prank me?!" Rocky said:"It's fake blood. And you should have seen your face." Blaze wasn't very happy and dropped the f-bomb.

Everybody casped.