Goosebumps and Goosebumps 2

"New truth and dare are from bsassan0378," Ryder said.

Their asked:" Also I want Blaze to tell everyone this truth. Did you get Bluestar to help make gel for Justice and I also dare everyone except the younger pups to watch the movies Goosebumps and Goosebumps 2 because it may be funny but it's also scary also tell Zuma that there are no ghost in the movie."

"So?" Ryder asked. Blaze said:" It's not why i have Bluestars. After the incident with them, i started to like those flowers myself and i maybe have taken the seeds of them. But if it's from the gel then those can be used for that."

"Now it's time for the dare," Ryder said:" I get the movies ready."

Soon the younger pups were doing their own thing and older pups and Ryder watched the movie. At first the movie wasn't too scary. But when the monsters appeared from books then they got scared. But they had little laughs too. "It's the first horror movie what doesn't give any nightmares," Zuma said. They even got sad when the character, Hannah, got sucked into the manuscript.

The another movie wasn't too interesting to them, expect for Rubble who was interested in the character, Slappy. "First movie was better," Zuma said.

Everybody agreed with him.